LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER... | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

My point was that you junc is using some exact scenario to make make a point when the exact nature of what happened is irrelevant.

Whats the difference between Paxon hitting a game winning 3 off a pass as opposed to Allen hitting a 3 off a miss, the a rebound then a pass? Either way you want to look at it, a lesser player made a suerior player look good.

Paxon never saved Jordan, if allen misses that shot(after a Lebron brick by the way) Miami loses the series, if Paxon misses Chicago has another game and Paxon was so open b/c of Jordan, Allen was open on a loose ball situation.

Am I a homer? Maybe. I attempt to be objective even though I sometimes fail. I also root for the name on the front of the jersey and not the one on the back. Lebron is probably my 3rd favorite player on the heat. If you told me that the heat win the next 5 titles and wade or bosh win finals MVP each time while Lebron sucks, I'm taking that choice all day. I care much more about the heats fortunes than lebrons. But let's see who sounds more reasonable. I've said already that Jordan, right now should be considered the GOAT. I've also said that Lebron has a chance to lay claim to that title after he retires. You on the other hand say that Lebron has no chance, never can, impossible, no way to ever be considered as good as Jordan and than use the flimsiest of reasons. One of us thinks the book is still open, the other is dealing in absolutes with no possibility of wavering. You know who else thinks Lebron has a chance? Magic, the guy you were quoting earlier to support another point you were making.

it is my opinion that I do not believe he has any chance. He'd either have to win 12 titles to pass Russell or win as many as 6 w/o a loss. That's already out and he's getting nowhere near 12. I think he'll end up top 5, that's an honor not a knock.

LeBron gets lucky because he goes to a ready made team and is bailed out to save his legacy.

Yet no talk of Magic getting lucky being drafted by a ready made team. It's ok because he was drafted there lol.

The team around you is either capable of winning or they're not.

Cleveland wasn't and never would have been. Great call by LeBron.

Hate on, junk.

Magic got lucky he went to a good team but they were only 47-35 the year before they got him so they weren't some superteam and he didn't conspire w/ other players to win titles. Not to mention he was a ROOKIE so he wasn't nearly as good as he would eventually be down the road.

Cleveland was capable, they didn't win b/c their best player came up small in postseason and didn't have anyone to bail him out.

If Jordan's best teammate was mo frickin Williams, he's not winning any titles either. The cavs go from a 61 win team to a 19 win team with the second worst record in the league when Lebron left. Jordan leaves the bulls in 1993 and they go from a 57 win team to a 55 win team and lose in 7 in the playoffs to the Knicks who were one game away from a title thanks to a 2-18 game from Starks. Jordan was the best player on a team that was still really good without him. Lebron was the best player on an awful team without him. Oh and Jordan did have Phil Jackson too.

In the weak NBA of this era Jordan would have won a title in Cleveland, not right away but he would have won.

You can not say MJ would have won with that team when he lost several times in the first round of the playoffs without Pippen and such.

Thats like saying oh Lebron would have won those titles if he was on that Bulls team.

Please Mj was the best in his Era and Lebron is the best in his. Let the man finish his career before you make claims as to Mj is better. The fact is Lebron is ahead of MJ in all aspects including hardware right now. We will see what happens when we retires and go from there.

You can not say MJ would have won with that team when he lost several times in the first round of the playoffs without Pippen and such.

Thats like saying oh Lebron would have won those titles if he was on that Bulls team.

Please Mj was the best in his Era and Lebron is the best in his. Let the man finish his career before you make claims as to Mj is better. The fact is Lebron is ahead of MJ in all aspects including hardware right now. We will see what happens when we retires and go from there.

He was a young player and the NBA had dynasties at that time, he needed to improve his game, become less selfish and learn how to win which he eventually did.

I wouldn't say LeBron is the best in his era just yet, Kobe has been every bit as good, if not better. At the very least it is a discussion, there's no discussion in Michael's era.

I like watching Lebron play, I appreciate greatness and not only is he great but he works to get better each year. I ADMIRE that. I am not bashing him in any way.

He was a young player and the NBA had dynasties at that time, he needed to improve his game, become less selfish and learn how to win which he eventually did.

I wouldn't say LeBron is the best in his era just yet, Kobe has been every bit as good, if not better. At the very least it is a discussion, there's no discussion in Michael's era.

I like watching Lebron play, I appreciate greatness and not only is he great but he works to get better each year. I ADMIRE that. I am not bashing him in any way.

Say anything wrong or negative about James and it's your ass. At least here and only since the last 3 years...

LOL @ Cleveland blowing their draft like that. Bottom of the barrel NBA franchise. They have no business ever having a great player like LeBron James.

LeBron leaving that dump is a no brainer. I don't buy into conspiracy theories very often, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Stern and the NBA had a sit down with LeBron and opened his eyes a bit on what staying in a place like Cleveland would do to his career and talked him into leaving that place. I bet he looks in the mirror each and every day and is thankful he made the decision to leave. Whether it be Miami, Chicago or even New York, damn what a solid move to get out and make something of yourself.

I can't get over Cleveland taking Anthony Bennett lol. Head scratcher at best. Nice pick and roll player for Kyrie Irving, but not a difference maker. Not a 20 and 10 guy. Not making the team a contender. Typical Cleveland move. I bet LeBron got a good chuckle out of that pick.

Doesn't LeBron becoming a free agent in 2014? I would love to see him play for the Sixers. :brewskis: We are gonna have lots of cap room.

Doesn't LeBron becoming a free agent in 2014? I would love to see him play for the Sixers. :brewskis: We are gonna have lots of cap room.

Leaving Miami wouldn't surprise me in the least, but I can't see Philadelphia as a destination. If Miami isn't a contender, he should definitely go to where he has the best chance of winning.

Leaving Miami wouldn't surprise me in the least, but I can't see Philadelphia as a destination. If Miami isn't a contender, he should definitely go to where he has the best chance of winning.

I probably wouldn't go to Philly either, even though they will always be my team. :woot: I think the Sixers will tank this upcoming season so they have a shot at Wiggins in the draft. It's worth stinking it up to have a shot at the top guy.

I'm the complete opposite, I would be very surprised to LeBron leave Miami. Why wouldn't that surprise you?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I probably wouldn't go to Philly either, even though they will always be my team. :woot: I think the Sixers will tank this upcoming season so they have a shot at Wiggins in the draft. It's worth stinking it up to have a shot at the top guy.
The Sixers will be very bad this year, so they'll have the best odds for a 1-3 pick. Even if they don't end up getting Wiggins, there are some very nice "consolation prizes" in next year's draft.

It just wouldn't surprise me that much.

Obviously you can't keep the "Big 3" together much past next year. LeBron becomes a free agent. There's nothing left in Miami past 2014. Wade is old. Bosh doesn't fit the offense of Wade & LeBron.

LeBron would be crazy not to test the market at the very least.

It just wouldn't surprise me that much.

Obviously you can't keep the "Big 3" together much past next year. LeBron becomes a free agent. There's nothing left in Miami past 2014. Wade is old. Bosh doesn't fit the offense of Wade & LeBron.

LeBron would be crazy not to test the market at the very least.
It's just hard for me to see him leave a place where he more than likely won 3 titles, but you do bring up a good point.

It's just hard for me to see him leave a place where he more than likely won 3 titles, but you do bring up a good point.

Not sure that we can win it next season.

Wade is too old. Team won't get better because they won't make any moves. Indiana will get better. Brooklyn has gotten better. Oklahoma City will be better.

Very tough to win next season.

Not sure that we can win it next season.

Wade is too old. Team won't get better because they won't make any moves. Indiana will get better. Brooklyn has gotten better. Oklahoma City will be better.

Very tough to win next season.
Not so sure. They will have more competitive series before the Finals, but I still have a hard time not seeing Miami come out of the East.

Unless Indiana adds another perimeter scoring option, Miami should be able to beat them. Brooklyn looks much better, but I'm not sure how that group of players is going to work out. Oklahoma City is entering their period where they should win titles. That said, they need another option besides Westbrook and Durant because I don't think that just those two alone can make it out of the West, much less win a championship.

It should be a lot tougher, but I have Miami still winning next year. After that is when I begin to have my doubts.

We will see what happens. I'm enjoying this era so much, I don't want to think about it. I know it's coming though.

Back
Top Bottom