Lebron Ship Jumping Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron Ship Jumping Again

I feel your pain Cavaliers.

NBC Sports - ProBasketballTalk: LeBron James agrees to four-year, $154M deal with Lakers https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/07/01/lebron-james-agrees-to-four-year-deal-with-lakers/
At least he brought a championship to that town the second time. The first time he left felt more like a snub than this time in my opinion.

As for signing with the Lakers. Wish he would have been more original. Would have been nice to see him go some place that doesn't have the prestige of past championshipn behind it. If that makes any sense.

I honestly thought he should’ve gone to like Orlando or something maybe Minnesota. But I think he wants the glam and glitz at this stage in his career.

I honestly thought he should’ve gone to like Orlando or something maybe Minnesota. But I think he wants the glam and glitz at this stage in his career.
Agreed. That is the feeling I am getting from him signing with the Lakers. That and since a lot of people seem to compare him to Kobe I think he wants to top his career in LA. I could be wrong but again, that is what it feels like to me.

Good for him. I love how angry people get about Lebron lol

Good for him. I love how angry people get about Lebron lol
In this case I don't see why people are angry about it. Dude just want to win, even if it does come off as a bit tasteless. Still, as the tweet I just post above says, he brought a championship to Cleveland. If he didn't do that and decided to bail THEN I could see people being pissed off.

In this case I don't see why people are angry about it. Dude just want to win, even if it does come off as a bit tasteless. Still, as the tweet I just post above says, he brought a championship to Cleveland. If he didn't do that and decided to bail THEN I could see people being pissed off.

I mean if he wanted to win, he would of stayed east and went to Philly or Boston.

This is all about his “brand” and taking it to a level that only The LA market can accommodate.

Today I feel like smacking any Cavs fan complaning about him leaving.

While I don’t hate LeBron, people who like to shove “his greatness” down your throat make it very easy to not like him and the excuses for his team failures makes the situation a little pathetic.

He will end up the greatest “statistical player” to ever play this game . . . .but this “goat” talk I saw branded to millennials in the Finals was absurd.

LA is not gonna win anything this year. This year is gonna be about the young core already in LA and developing them to play with LeBron. Getting this group into the playoffs.

Next year expect them to make a serious run at Klay Thompson as that “second superstar” in addition to potentially trading for a third star.

But LeBron is aging as well and as gotten extremely fortunate with injuries (well except his self inflicted hand injury in the Finals) . . . . We will see if he has enough to pull together another chip.

And I am quickly realizing the Lakers fans will be far worse to tolerate than the Cavs fans.

Could not stand them when they got a Dwight Howard . . . .those failures sent them down to the pit of misery tho lol

The shocking part to me is that he did a multi-year deal. I wonder what kind of options he has in the agreement, but I figured he would keep the "prestige" of year-to-year contracts as something to hang his hat on and put pressure on his current team's management to surround him with talent.

Back
Top Bottom