Lebron Ship Jumping Again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron Ship Jumping Again

I stopped caring about the nba when the league blocked the Chris Paul to the Lakers trade. They **** on kobes last chance at a ring, for me it's been hard to take the sport seriously after that

I don't see the Lakers winning a championship the next few years. I don't understand why Vegas has them as the 2nd favorite to win it all. He's in great shape, but is aging. When it goes, it'll go fast. The Warriors are still the team to beat and I'd place Houston second with the Celtics third. Even if the Lakers get Leonard next year, I don't see them making a run at GSW.

Why go to the west coast? I guess he likes not winning

NBA is dead to me at this point with what Golden State has become along with whatever the hell Kawhi Leonard is doing. I’m glad the Spurs got their 5 rings when they did. I don’t need to see them win ever again and if I do it’s all just a bonus.

A franchise tag is the only thing that could swing me from NBA follower to a fan of a team. As for the salaries. Get what you can get. It always puzzles me why an athletes salary is frequently complained about but I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone complaining about Oprah’s money or the cast of The Big Bang Theory getting 1 million per episode. Unless it cripples my teams salary cap I simply don’t care.

I mean if he wanted to win, he would of stayed east and went to Philly or Boston.

This is all about his “brand” and taking it to a level that only The LA market can accommodate.

Today I feel like smacking any Cavs fan complaning about him leaving.

While I don’t hate LeBron, people who like to shove “his greatness” down your throat make it very easy to not like him and the excuses for his team failures makes the situation a little pathetic.

He will end up the greatest “statistical player” to ever play this game . . . .but this “goat” talk I saw branded to millennials in the Finals was absurd.

I wouldn't say it's an excuse at all to say losing to a heavily favored, loaded warriors team shouldn't hurt LeBron's standing as one of the GOATs.

I stopped caring about the nba when the league blocked the Chris Paul to the Lakers trade. They **** on kobes last chance at a ring, for me it's been hard to take the sport seriously after that

As a Celts fan, I loved them blocking that trade at the time but wow did that screw them over. I'd even look into retroactively suing them if I was LA with what the NBA has allowed to happen in GS. Cousins too, guys? Really?

I'm still gonna watch because I suffered through the Sherman Douglas, Bagley, Brown, McDaniel, Pinkney, Gamble, Fox, etc teams after Bias and Lewis died and Larry retired so if that didn't stop me then nothing will. Ainge has the Midas Touch so far so I'm just gonna hope Irving and Hayward come back 100% and the young guys reach their potential and they can coast through the East while the West beats up on each other. Finals should be interesting.

I get why LeBron did it but I'm surprised because I always figured he'd be chasing Jordan's ghost until he surpassed 6 championships. That's probably not going to happen now. His brand will explode like never before but it comes at a price.

**** Cleveland, btw. He gave them so much more than vice versa. Remember those terrible teams he was dragging to the Finals every season? That's the best you can do while constantly running your mouth, Gilbert? **** off and be awful again and know that your shitty organization probably cost LeBron a bunch of rings. And I'm not a LeBron fan, at all. He'd have 10 rings by now if he went to a cushy situation like Jordan did.

He finally realized if he keeps losing Finals its just going to hurt his legacy. Going to the Lakers guarantees he won't see the finals as long as the Warriors have Durant, Curry and the rest. After all who wants to be known as the guy who lost the most finals in NBA history which is where he was headed had he stayed in the east.

Unless the Lakers get another star or one of the youngers take a huge step forward Lebron is not winning anything with the Lakers. Just too much talent out west

Unless the Lakers get another star or one of the youngers take a huge step forward Lebron is not winning anything with the Lakers. Just too much talent out west
The pick up of rondo raises some eye brows like how old is rondo lol

Curry is going to start breaking down. He’s just too small. Don’t assume Lonzo won’t improve simply because his dad annoys you. I’m not betting against the Lakers next year.

The Lakers best chance to make any real threat to the title is a major injury to Golden state. That team is just so stacked

Back
Top Bottom