“Legal” Tampering Day Superthread | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Legal” Tampering Day Superthread

Might be trading with SF down to 12 and get a big haul back. Then select Rousseau at 12 and Collins at 18.
I would be so disappointed in this. We need offensive playmakers and this is the draft to do just that. Getting a project DE and a LB that should be a 2nd round pick would be a major disappointment.

I would be so disappointed in this. We need offensive playmakers and this is the draft to do just that. Getting a project DE and a LB that should be a 2nd round pick would be a major disappointment.
He was talking about trading down to 12 in a response to me talking about trading down with someone if we went hard at WR in free agency, KG and CS

Pretty annoyed as we sit back.

Jets got better with Lawson & Davis.

Pats added pieces even they are overpaid.
We have to wait and evaluate things after FA period is over. To be fair we are not on equal footing as those 2 teams have more cap space to spend and sign players. I am being patient for now.

Man I'm a pretty patient guy and wasn't expecting a signing tonight, but when all these tweets come out saying we're signing a top WR soon, it's hard not to get anxious.

Back
Top Bottom