“Legal” Tampering Day Superthread | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Legal” Tampering Day Superthread

Geez, I was just kidding around when I suggested earlier about signing both Samuel and Golladay. We wouldn't would we?
Right now, anything is possible. If Miami were able to swing deals with both Samuel and Galloday, it would most certainly take Miami out of selecting a 1st round WR. If the money lines up to where they can sign two. So be it. Pitts then becomes a strong possibility at # 3.

Just b/c I'm bored: Golladay, Samuel, trade back to 8 and get Pitts, Collins at 18, rb, C and someone else in 2nd.

Pitts won't be there at 8. Longest he would possibly last is until 7th and I really doubt he gets past 6. If we don't take him at 3, I wouldn't be surprised if he went to the Bengals at 5.

Pitts won't be there at 8. Longest he would possibly last is until 7th and I really doubt he gets past 6. If we don't take him at 3, I wouldn't be surprised if he went to the Bengals at 5.

I'd be shocked, shocked I say, if the Bengals pass on Sewell at 5 with all the protection problems they have and Burrows coming off the injury. I could see Pitts going to the eagles or lions though but since this is my fantasy, I'm giving the eagles Chase and the lions get Waddle for no other reason than they're the lions.

I'd be shocked, shocked I say, if the Bengals pass on Sewell at 5 with all the protection problems they have and Burrows coming off the injury. I could see Pitts going to the eagles or lions though but since this is my fantasy, I'm giving the eagles Chase and the lions get Waddle for no other reason than they're the lions.

Lions could definitely take a QB or Devonta

I’m really hoping we land Juju. 24 years old and just getting started. He suffered from erratic QB play after his break out year. He’s not a true #1, but he’s a difference maker and cheaper than Golladay.

Back
Top Bottom