"LEGO" Dolphins players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"LEGO" Dolphins players

you know I wouldn't even mind the figures just being put in an envelope with some bubble wrap lol

that would be even cheaper, maybe. depends on if i can get all 3 in an envelope. didn't know if you cared if the packaging got a little messed up, unless you plan on taking them out, then yeah, that would work.

that would be even cheaper, maybe. depends on if i can get all 3 in an envelope. didn't know if you cared if the packaging got a little messed up, unless you plan on taking them out, then yeah, that would work.

Oh I meant just send the figures im not one of those "omg it came out of the box people" id rather they came in the boxs but having a quick look at the prices it could get expensive

Oh I meant just send the figures im not one of those "omg it came out of the box people" id rather they came in the boxs but having a quick look at the prices it could get expensive

$38.97 for the legos and shipped to my house. I'll have to see how much it will cost to ship to the UK. i don't think it'll be that much.

Damn! The irony of it! The one and only time I need him to be here, he's off duty for the weekend . (Ain't that always the way things go? :idk:)

2r4040h-1.jpg

My gf said, "I know what I'm getting you" after I showed her the 210 box set. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

She thinks it's super adorable. Lol

My gf said, "I know what I'm getting you" after I showed her the 210 box set. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

She thinks it's super adorable. Lol

Mine likes it a lot as well actually

got mine in! a little disappointed in the color. but still cool.

Attachments

• thill1.jpg
    thill1.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 58
  • thill2.jpg
    thill2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 58
  • thill3.jpg
    thill3.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 58
  • thill4.jpg
    thill4.jpg