LeSean McCoy to Bills | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeSean McCoy to Bills

Not that it's Rex's call but I wonder how he felt about moving on from a really good, young defensive player in Alonso.

The guy was fantastic in coverage for a LB which is kinda important when you play in the same division as Gronk. Assuming he's ok with the move and signed off on it, it's interesting.

McCoy is obviously a fantastic player but he's an RB with some mileage under him now. He'll definitely help and has plenty of years left in him but it's not very unlike Rex to choose the offensive player over the extremely talented and young defensive player. Makes me wonder if he thought Harris was going to hit the market.

Reports all over Buffalo that the 1st thing Rex wanted to do was trade Alonso for something. Has had 3 lower body surgeries 2 ACLs since 2010. Bradham and Browns play last year made him an asset that could be flipped. That looks like exactly what Bills did.

Reports all over Buffalo that the 1st thing Rex wanted to do was trade Alonso for something. Has had 3 lower body surgeries 2 ACLs since 2010. Bradham and Browns play last year made him an asset that could be flipped. That looks like exactly what Bills did.

I didnt realize his ACL surgery was his second one. Like I said McCoy is obviously a fantastic player, can't complain at all about the trade.

Back
Top Bottom