LeSean McCoy to Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeSean McCoy to Bills

...McCoy and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, will make noise about wanting an extension and/ or declining to report. Bills bracing for that already

I have that McCoy is less than thrilled but only has 1 yr on his current contract.

could well trade up for Kellys dream QB. He has already got just about every other player who he coached in college

Mariota to Philly is in the works. The compensation will be similar to ATL going all in for Julio Jones.

& yes. Chip does have the collection of P12 players,

Rex has said he wants a ground a pound like he did on the jets....how does mccoy constitute a ground and pound approach?

Bills get Lesean McCoy

Wow that deal came out if nowhere. McCoy for Kiko Alonso. Definitely helps the Bills. Still need a qb though. Thoughts on how this affects the fins and the afc East??

Just imagine if Suh goes to Buffalo………...:jawdrop:

Very questionable move by the Bills. To give up a young pro bowl level lb for a 27 yr old RB trending down. This after the Watkins trade last year shows them going all in on playmakers. At what cost though. They don't even have a QB to utilize these playmakers. Foolhardy move by the Bills. Good news for us since they might be a pain to defend but they won't be doing much winning.

Scary. Shady is the closest to Sanders I've seen. With a guy like Rex in charge who loves the run game that guy is gonna kill us on the regular.

I think Rex will end the Bills decades long playoff drought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rex has said he wants a ground a pound like he did on the jets....how does mccoy constitute a ground and pound approach?

I think they will draft a between the hashes runner in the mid rounds of the draft to pair with McCoy

Well I guess that means their D won't become truly elite next season. So that's a plus. We'll see if McCoy gets used properly and hurts us. I could see us just focusing on him only and shutting them down, I could also see him killing us with screens. We'll find out soon enough I suppose. I for one am glad they don't have alonso anymore at least.

Very questionable move by the Bills. To give up a young pro bowl level lb for a 27 yr old RB trending down. This after the Watkins trade last year shows them going all in on playmakers. At what cost though. They don't even have a QB to utilize these playmakers. Foolhardy move by the Bills. Good news for us since they might be a pain to defend but they won't be doing much winning.

Bradham and Brown play made Kiko expendable. Add that to that he has torn ACLS in both knees and had a hip surgery to boot. Alot of leg problems there for a undersized LBER. Not to mention Bills defense was great last year and he didn't play a down.

I will differ to Rex when it comes to defense. So trade Kiko for the leading RB in the NFL since 2010 Yep I am all for that.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I think they will draft a between the hashes runner in the mid rounds of the draft to pair with McCoy

They have 2 already. Jackson and Dixon. Add Brown into the mix as well and Bills RB core is set. Now go get another OG Iupati will be fine and resign Hughes

Here comes the Thurman Thomas years all over again.

Back
Top Bottom