LeSean McCoy to Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeSean McCoy to Bills

If Alonso comes back healthy, Eagles win this trade. He will be a stud linebacker and is young, too.

Suhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

But we need to worry about this RB and our run defense was bad last year. We need a guy like Suh plus a stud LB too.

Ozzy rules!!

Jackson and Spiller run all over us why not McCoy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagles will probably target Melvin Gordon in the draft now. I think Gordon will be a beast in their system.

Yeah, as I said in the Beasts of the AFC East forum, I was extremely impressed by Alonso as a rookie and it was a big break for the rest of the AFCE when he got hurt in the preseason in 2014.

If he returns to form, the Eagles got a steal.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
McCoy and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, will make noise about wanting an extension and/ or declining to report. Bills bracing for that already

Eagles will probably target Melvin Gordon in the draft now. I think Gordon will be a beast in their system.

could well trade up for Kellys dream QB. He has already got just about every other player who he coached in college

McCoy doesn't fit the way I see Rex Ryan's ground and pound. I see a lot of ground and very little pound. He's not the bulldozer that I figured Ryan would rather have. A good pick up for the Bills, but I think Philly's spread offense was a better fit. With Alonso gone I could see David Harris going to Buffalo, if they don't draft an inside linebacker in the first or second round.

Now that Chip Kelly has former Duck, Alonso on the inside maybe he would be willing to give up a second round pick for Jordan on the outside.

Not worried about this trade at all. I am more worried about the Bills defensive line shredding our oline.

Back
Top Bottom