LeSean McCoy to Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeSean McCoy to Bills

curious what bills and eagles fans think of this. Eagles could have Maclin leaving and that leaves them thin at the offensive skill positions. Bills fans love kiko and I for one am happy to not see him return to that potent defense

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS
Hasn't Rex Ryan learned a thing or two about focusing on the running game?

Chip Kelly trying to re-live his glory years at UofO is going to get the Eagles ran off the field IMO

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson 2m2 minutes ago
. @CJSPILLER says a member of Bills front office just called him & basically said thank u for your services. #hegone

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson 2m2 minutes ago
. @CJSPILLER says a member of Bills front office just called him & basically said thank u for your services. #hegone

Well I don't believe he was expected to re-sign with Buffalo anyways....I believe the Jets will be strong suitors and may be even the Eagles.

I would be ok with Spiller. Would compliment Miller well and I don't think he would really break the bank. Not too old, good hands, and a strong runner.

If Eagles sign Spiller, they come out smelling like a rose.

So happy for this. Defense was great last year without him. Bradham and Brown made Kiko expendable and additionally he asked for a trade.

Now he is coming off the ACL might lose some range but this won't hurt Bills defense at all. And should be a major upgrade to their offense.

interesting move, especially with AP seemingly on the open market.

Imagine if the Eagles land AP... yikes

The Philidelphia Ducks does have a nice ring to it.

I'm shocked. McCoy's entire career in Philly and he gets traded for a LB. Not that Alonso is a bum or anything but he had a great rookie year. What if he stinks in 2015? McCoy is already proven.

Back
Top Bottom