LeSean McCoy to Bills | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeSean McCoy to Bills

Bradham and Brown play made Kiko expendable. Add that to that he has torn ACLS in both knees and had a hip surgery to boot. Alot of leg problems there for a undersized LBER. Not to mention Bills defense was great last year and he didn't play a down.

I will differ to Rex when it comes to defense. So trade Kiko for the leading RB in the NFL since 2010 Yep I am all for that.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

They have 2 already. Jackson and Dixon. Add Brown into the mix as well and Bills RB core is set. Now go get another OG Iupati will be fine and resign Hughes

And yet no QB. Tell me how you are going to be able to sign the top guard and resign Hughes? That $10 mill cap hit from McCoy doesnt make signing both possible.

And yet no QB. Tell me how you are going to be able to sign the top guard and resign Hughes? That $10 mill cap hit from McCoy doesnt make signing both possible.

Sure it does. Cap can be manipulated. Bills with McCoy still over 20m. Can restructure Mario is needed freeing another 10. Add year to McCoy and give a Bonus lower his 10M. When you have an owner Flush with Cash you can manipulate the cap.

Yeah no QB. Easy argument, but you can't say Bills did not just get better on offensewith this move and didn't hurt their defense 1 bit.

Scary. Shady is the closest to Sanders I've seen. With a guy like Rex in charge who loves the run game that guy is gonna kill us on the regular.

I think Rex will end the Bills decades long playoff drought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeSean was a different player when his line suffered last season. And, despite the big investment the Bills have made to their offensive line, that unit is still struggling(huh, who would have thunk it?). Couple that with the fact defenses will be keyed in on the run game due to the Bills utter disaster at quarterback and McCoy could be in for a rough time. If Rex sweeps us the Bills MVP wont be Shady, it will be Kevin Coyle.

This is a win for the Eagles, no question. They get an ascending player who is still on his rookie contract and could easily become the centerpiece of their defense for the next 8 years for a running back with approximately 2-3 more productive years left who happens to be making over $11 million? As much as i like McCoy, this was a steal for the Eagles.

The only problem i have with this is Chip Kelly's myopic focus on collecting old Oregon players. Could rub people in the locker room wrong. But thats no reason to pass on a potentially great linebacker.

Hey BFIP,

Is it a given Ryan will switch to a 3-4, with Brown and Bradham as inside LBers?

How do you project the starting OLBs and D-line to be if that's the case?

Man, Alonso and Brown were two of the players I pushed hardest for us to draft on here in the past couple of years...

well rumors from this neck of the woods is that Shady may not be a Bill for very long. NOT happy about the trade

The second thought in my mind (right after "damn and we are still stuck with Joe Philbin") when the Bills hired Ryan was "man he is going to LOVE Preston Brown". His emergence ultimately made Alonso expendable. Still not sure what the Bills are going to do about their QB position though. It's a disaster.

Now what are the Eagles going to do about their skill positions? They cleared $20 mil in cap room but there's not much help out there for them in the market. If I were them I'd be calling Maclin's agent first thing next week (or sooner).

well rumors from this neck of the woods is that Shady may not be a Bill for very long. NOT happy about the trade

What's he going to do? He has no say in the matter. They talked about it on ESPN Radio last night that he has two options: Go with the trade or retire, and if he retires, the Eagles still retain his rights. So, happy or not, he's stuck.

Well they just traded for their new starting QB.

Hey BFIP,

Is it a given Ryan will switch to a 3-4, with Brown and Bradham as inside LBers?

How do you project the starting OLBs and D-line to be if that's the case?

Man, Alonso and Brown were two of the players I pushed hardest for us to draft on here in the past couple of years...

Yes I think he is moving to 3-4. Type. Though doesn't need too. Let's say he stays with a 4-3. LBer are

Bradham (likely Harris) Brown.

Hard right now to really see the plan on defense. Let UFA play out and can tell you alot more.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

He will show up and be fine. Specially with the nice new money he will get to lower his cap hit

Yes I think he is moving to 3-4. Type. Though doesn't need too. Let's say he stays with a 4-3. LBer are

Bradham (likely Harris) Brown.

Hard right now to really see the plan on defense. Let UFA play out and can tell you alot more.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

He will show up and be fine. Specially with the nice new money he will get to lower his cap hit

Shady is not a ground and pound player, The Eagles had a better o-line than the Bills. And now thats 14.5 mill for those two trades.

Shady is not a ground and pound player, The Eagles had a better o-line than the Bills. And now thats 14.5 mill for those two trades.

And the Cap hit isn't an issue they are fine. Still can get whoever they want signed.

Bills not done improving yet. And so far gave up a LBER coming off 3rd major leg injury that doesn't fit Bills defense and a 7th round pick in 2016.

Again Bills can easily free alot of Cap room up as needed.

Not that it's Rex's call but I wonder how he felt about moving on from a really good, young defensive player in Alonso.

The guy was fantastic in coverage for a LB which is kinda important when you play in the same division as Gronk. Assuming he's ok with the move and signed off on it, it's interesting.

McCoy is obviously a fantastic player but he's an RB with some mileage under him now. He'll definitely help and has plenty of years left in him but it's not very unlike Rex to choose the offensive player over the extremely talented and young defensive player. Makes me wonder if he thought Harris was going to hit the market.

I don't like this move at all (as a fan of a rival team). Alonso had a 5 game streak the first half of his rookie year where looked like an all pro but he fell off hard the second half of the year and wasn't anything special in my opinion. Wasn't really an impact guy against the run and I feel his coverage ability was grossly overrated; he had 4 picks but they were all in the first month of the season and at least 2 of them were tipped passes that ended up as jump balls. I thought Bradham was a much better player this past year than Alonso was in 2013.

McCoy is exactly the type of RB that gives the Patriots trouble and he's still in his prime.

I don't like this move at all (as a fan of a rival team). Alonso had a 5 game streak the first half of his rookie year where looked like an all pro but he fell off hard the second half of the year and wasn't anything special in my opinion. Wasn't really an impact guy against the run and I feel his coverage ability was grossly overrated; he had 4 picks but they were all in the first month of the season and at least 2 of them were tipped passes that ended up as jump balls. I thought Bradham was a much better player this past year than Alonso was in 2013.

McCoy is exactly the type of RB that gives the Patriots trouble and he's still in his prime.

I'll say this... Alonso was looking great, but injuries really kept him away from proving himself more... and the Buffalo defense really played well without him anyways. Big gain for Buffalo here!!! get that line blocking more, GET A QB, keep Freddie healthy, they could get it going.

Back
Top Bottom