Let me be the first to call the upset - take the Eagles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let me be the first to call the upset - take the Eagles

nighttrain76 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
It won't happen. The steelers defense is better than the eagles. And what did they do? Just face it the pats are going to win, I know it sucks:fire:
IT doesnt matter how good/bad the steelers did against the Pats. Steelers D is totally different then the eagles. Steelers run the 3-4 and mostly blitz with LB's, they rely on pressuring the qb to cover up their week Secondary. Eagles on the other hand run the 46 Defense and have 3 pro bowl DB's (2 all-pros) in the secondary. The eagles just finished Shutting down the #1 rushing team in the NFL and Trotter has been a beast when stoping the run. Jim Johnson is a genius and will find a way to pressure brady and force him to throw when he does not want to :cool:

This game is going to be a blowout in favor of the Patriots. I just found out that the Eagles are staying in Jacksonville, and people say they have seen them on the streets walking around taking pictures, and acting like tourists. The Patriots on the other hand are staying in St. Petersburg, and have been practicing every day.

Deez Nutz said:
This game is going to be a blowout in favor of the Patriots. I just found out that the Eagles are staying in Jacksonville, and people say they have seen them on the streets walking around taking pictures, and acting like tourists. The Patriots on the other hand are staying in St. Petersburg, and have been practicing every day.
who knows what would have happened if philly had of managed the clock better! :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom