Let's Get EXCITED!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Get EXCITED!!!!

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Come on people!! Training camp starts tomorrow!! Ricky Williams be damned, we are going to have a great year.

We are only short one draft pick, which we all know will get done soon. Chambers is close to getting an extension, and Wale is also close to a new deal.

We are but a couple weeks away from watching our Dolphins in a pre-season game. This long screwy suck a$$ off-season is OVER.

So if your pumped to get back to football, give me a shout in this thread.

I am gonna get fired up the first time Aj hits Chris or Boston in stride for a long gain. when whoever our rb is gets the job done. I will be patient this year cause i know what this team is doing. It is going to play football and hit someone! I can not wait for the games to begin!

Let's get a new hairpiece and smother ourselves in peanut butter. it'll have about the same effect as getting excited

I can already see the defense Putting the hurt on Tennesee In week one, JT Smackin Mcnair right in the Grill...... WHEN we win that game, that's right.... "WHEN"(not if) then all these idiotic critics on Miami will have to eat their words, and their fat a$$e$

outlawd2u said:
I can already see the defense Putting the hurt on Tennesee In week one, JT Smackin Mcnair right in the Grill...... WHEN we win that game, that's right.... "WHEN"(not if) then all these idiotic critics on Miami will have to eat their words, and their fat a$$e$
He|| yeah man:)

I've been laying low for a while but I'm ready now. I think we'll have a good year and I think we'll make the playoffs. Other teams are counting us out so let them think that way. We still have a good defence and hopefully the offence will get it together by the 2nd half cos is gonna take a little time with all the new starters. I'm ready for some football.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm on board wit dat. This season is the first season of the rest of our lives. :cooldude:

GO PHINS!

I'm with ya 87!! People wanted change this year and they damn sure got it :eek: I have been exicted for the start of every season since 1970. Hell I even watched and cheered for the replacement players in 1987 ? strike year. I will always cheer for and hope for the best from the Dolphins no matter who is playing.

I'm ready :D

Sure, what the hell. I already paid for the Sunday Ticket, so at least I can watch Michael Vick pull off some amazing scrambles. I've also got a bottle of Jim Beam waiting for when the Dolphins offense takes the field.

My motto for this new season is 3 and out. I sure hope they prove me wrong, but this team has all the makings of the Baltimore Ravens south - minus the Ray Lewis attitude adjustment.

GREAT!!!!!! :rolleyes: :shakeno:

What I like about this year? Its completely different from every year the last decade. Let's see how.

Average year: Superbowl expectations. ESPN loves us. We start out strong, superbowl gets louder. Hard tough schedule in Dec. We lose. We get in half of the time.

This year: Offseason from hell. Predicted to win 2-4 games. Offensive new players. Offensive new coaches. Soft(er) Dec schedule.

I just think that this could be that cinderella year. We have 0 expectations, everyone is laughing at us which means we have no pressure. Then, we have a softer then average end of the season schedule. I like it!

Man, Im down ! I think we are going to have a great year, Ricky or not !!! Lets go Dolphins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking a deep breath.......

OK, feeling better now. You are right. Forget the BS, try to muster some optimism, and get excited for the season. Any football is better than no football. And, as a friend of mine always says, "Low expectations are the key to happiness."

This should be a very happy season.

GO PHINZ!

TO THE 2004 SEASON OF OUR BELOVED DOLPHINS!

14-2, lets DO IT!

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom