Let's Get EXCITED!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Get EXCITED!!!!

does anyone know whether or not digital cable is going to carry the nfl package?

finleyfinton said:
does anyone know whether or not digital cable is going to carry the nfl package?

No, DirecTV has the exclusive contract for Sunday Ticket through 2007. If you can get it, do it, you won't be sorry. I KNOW your alredy paying more than I am.

I'm ready for some football. This has been the longest Off-season in recent history and glad its finally over. I'd like to attend training camp tomorrow. Anyone else going or have directions to get there?

Dolfan73 said:
I'm ready for some football. This has been the longest Off-season in recent history and glad its finally over. I'd like to attend training camp tomorrow. Anyone else going or have directions to get there?

Point your car towards Davie, and follow the force. ;)

I am sooo looking forward to this season. I've got my tickets for the Dec 12th game here in Denver. I'll be watching the Monday night game with a jest fan named Blair Thomas :roflmao: . I am not falling into the despair that some Dolphin fans have been. Yes I was shocked by Ricky, Randy, Dan, etc....., but there is still a lot to look forward to on this team. The D, Boston, Chambers, perhaps Feeley will step up, wanny leaves the offense to the O Coordinator.

It could be a very good year. I hope so, and I'll be watching every sunday.:cooldude:

dolfan87 said:
Come on people!! Training camp starts tomorrow!! Ricky Williams be damned, we are going to have a great year.

We are only short one draft pick, which we all know will get done soon. Chambers is close to getting an extension, and Wale is also close to a new deal.

We are but a couple weeks away from watching our Dolphins in a pre-season game. This long screwy suck a$$ off-season is OVER.

So if your pumped to get back to football, give me a shout in this thread.

F all the critics. Let's go fins! I believe! :jumper: :clap: :yes: :rocker: :banana: :beerbang: :cpatch:

I look forward to the season- even though I think we'll suck (I hope I'm wrong, of course). The thing is I don't want this team to go 9-7 and lose in the first round because moron Huizenga will then most likely keep Wannschmuck so we can have another year of being good but not good enough. As a long-time fan of this team, winning a SUPER BOWL is the goal. Not having a winning record. Not making the playoffs. Not winning the division. Not winning the AFC championship. THE SUPER BOWL. That will never happen as long as Wannschmuck is running the show. As crazy as this may sound to you blind optimists, the best thing for this team would be to win 4 or 5 games this year so Wannschmuck is canned, and we can draft either a franchise QB (if Feeley sucks) or a franchise RB with our top 10 pick. Start anew.

I won't believe OGUN is a Dolphin until he is on the field when we play Tennessee. Between the "guarded optimism", to a possible trade, to the Drew Rosenhaus media circus, I won't believe it until I see it.

Maybe I am too guarded.

Agreed on Wale, Drew. But from what I read, the parameters of a deal are in place. It just comes down to whether Wale's signing bonus is all up front or spread over 2 years. Wale and Rosenhaus, of course, want the money up front.

FireWrongstedt said:
Agreed on Wale, Drew. But from what I read, the parameters of a deal are in place. It just comes down to whether Wale's signing bonus is all up front or spread over 2 years. Wale and Rosenhaus, of course, want the money up front.
I guess I will just have to feel "guarded optimism".

I to am ready for the season I think the offseason distractions are what we needed to light the fire in this team I can't wait to see D Boston and Chambers and Feely even it is in the preseason. This is gonna be a good year watch.

Back
Top Bottom