Let's Get EXCITED!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Get EXCITED!!!!

Are you ready for some football.....(imagine the ABC Tune to go with it) :woot:

dolfan87 said:
Come on people!! Training camp starts tomorrow!! Ricky Williams be damned, we are going to have a great year.

We are only short one draft pick, which we all know will get done soon. Chambers is close to getting an extension, and Wale is also close to a new deal.

We are but a couple weeks away from watching our Dolphins in a pre-season game. This long screwy suck a$$ off-season is OVER.

So if your pumped to get back to football, give me a shout in this thread.

Lets not say nething yet. The offseason isnt over yet, and i for one will not be cheering tht the offseason isnt over till the first kickoff agaisnt Tennesse. I was saying thank god the offseason is over about a week ago....look what happened.

Can't wait until that football is kicked in the 1st preseason game, and especially the kick off in the regular season!

This will be the season for all seasons... The Dolphins will prevail.. The Dolphins backs are against the walls... They have a distinct offensive advantage over other teams now.. With a new OC and no Ricky... The sky is the limit if DW lets the offense be creative... In essence we will have to... Maybe this will be the time where we play to our strenghts and not our conservative philosophies... Let us once be the element of surprise!!!

I can hear it now on primetime.... Berman saying , Ricky Who Williams ,, i mean Travis minor runs in for the score . Who said these Dolphins cant get it done....

I too am pumped to get the season going. I live in New York, but have been a Dolphin fan my whole life. I will be in Miami in December for the Bills ---- Dolphins. Here are a few reasons why this will be a fin year to watch the Phins:

1. New offensive players to watch...Boston, Feeley, & Minor. Minor and Boston bring much speed to the offense which means more big plays. Someone will step up and become the new fan favorite.

2. Defense that has a chance to turn it up. Chester is in great shape, O-Gun his hitting his prime, Taylor has something to prove and the secondary looks to be in good shape. Eddie Moore gets a chance to show if he was worth the number 2 pick.

3. Wanny and the staff has no choice but to open up the offense --- he does not have a hammer to pound.

4. More of a TEAM philosophy will come from less dependence on one guy

Let Williams get his life in order. He is a good guy with a problem, hopefully, he can get it squared away. He has done much for children. I enjoyed watching him play. If he never plays a down again that is fine, but I do hope he finds his way.

Chambersofcorse said:
I can hear it now on primetime.... Berman saying , Ricky Who Williams ,, i mean Travis minor runs in for the score . Who said these Dolphins cant get it done....
i think it would b more like this.... AWW BULLSH*T!! Those Damn Dolphins, i hate them! PATRIOTS FOR LIFE!!WOOOOOOOHOOOO BRADY RULES!!!!....o ya, umm Dolphins win it in a close one 23-17.....will be back soon with more Sports Center.:lol:

man how good would it be if we made the playoffs looking really hot and ricky begins to truly regret his decision and decides to come back to football only to be shut down with the loyalty speech by dave wannstedt!!!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom