Let's go broncos!!!!!!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go broncos!!!!!!!

are u referring to the helmet to helmet hit by the sidelines? i mean, when the fins played the jets chris clemons also got called for the same type of bull **** penalty vs u guys and u guys didn't seem to think it was a bad call then.i wouldnt say it was a bs call, it could have gone either way. the last play on 4th and 6 was bs. if anything it should have been 15 yds, not a spot foul.

how fitting also that the jets win the game by a team botching a snap on 3rd and 6, not to mention them botching a fg attempt from 28 yds which was a joke, and missing a 48 yd in that altitude which is a joke.

look, maybe u guys r destined this year [ i hope not] bc u guys r getting favorable bounces ur way and seems everything is going right. i hope u guys crash and burn starting after ur bye week.

u think Sanchez will take in a Justin bieber concert during the bye week, or maybe miley Cyrus this time?

The Chris Clemons call you are talking about, the ball was uncatchable, which meant that he hit a defenseless receiver.

Jim Leonhard tackled someone WITH THE BALL in their hands. No helmet to helmet. How can you argue it was a personal foul?

I don't care where you're playing,a 49 yard field goal is never automatic, and I'd say the 8th longest FG in NFL history (59) made up for it, wouldn't you? (I see you are having trouble understanding that 5 is a bigger number than 4, contrary to popular belief 59 is a bigger number than 49).

If you watched the game and have any ounce of football knowledge, then you will know that the Jets got horrible calls all game long. They got the correct call at the end of the game, and it's a shame the tough win had to be overshadowed by that, but whatever, a win is a win. We aren't going to apologize for a correct call.

The Chris Clemons call you are talking about, the ball was uncatchable, which meant that he hit a defenseless receiver.

Jim Leonhard tackled someone WITH THE BALL in their hands. No helmet to helmet. How can you argue it was a personal foul?

I don't care where you're playing,a 49 yard field goal is never automatic, and I'd say the 8th longest FG in NFL history (59) made up for it, wouldn't you? (I see you are having trouble understanding that 5 is a bigger number than 4, contrary to popular belief 59 is a bigger number than 49).

If you watched the game and have any ounce of football knowledge, then you will know that the Jets got horrible calls all game long. They got the correct call at the end of the game, and it's a shame the tough win had to be overshadowed by that, but whatever, a win is a win. We aren't going to apologize for a correct call.
how about botching a ****in 28 yd fg in the 1st? is that all the jets doing?

listen, u guys may be 5-1 now and all, and good for u guys, but eventually not every ****in thing will bounce ur way. all these errant throws Sanchez is making which should be ints and r dropped will soon be int's, all these fumbles that qb's just seem to have on the snap vs u guys will stop happening, and every other bounce will stop going ur way.

u guys will prob win 10 games, but nothing more. i fear the pats in this division, not the jets and their overrated defense. ya go ahead and call me an idiot for saying their defense is overrated, bc if u had any knowledge of the game, just like u were saying to me before, then u would realize their d is far from wat its made out to be. it has looked average at best, not top 5.

listen, u guys may be 5-1 now and all, and good for u guys, but eventually not every ****in thing will bounce ur way. all these errant throws Sanchez is making which should be ints and r dropped will soon be int's, all these fumbles that qb's just seem to have on the snap vs u guys will stop happening, and every other bounce will stop going ur way.

u guys will prob win 10 games, but nothing more. i fear the pats in this division, not the jets and their overrated defense. ya go ahead and call me an idiot for saying their defense is overrated, bc if u had any knowledge of the game, just like u were saying to me before, then u would realize their d is far from wat its made out to be. it has looked average at best, not top 5.

Here's the problem you're having. You're only seeing the bad things that could have happened to the Jets, but didn't. You're ignoring all the good things that could have happened, but didn't. For example, if the defender hadn't interfered with Holmes on the last play - Holmes could have caught it and more clock would have ran off before the Jets ran a play. You also seem to have ignored all the phantom BS calls that went against the Jets yesterday.

This is a natural thing for a biased fan to do, but understand you're not seeing things clearly.

Oh, and don't look now but #24 is quickly coming back into form. While the Jets D hasn't been as good as last year, when he's back it's going to be trouble for opposing offenses. I think you'll see that starting on Halloween.

So basically you're saying is that the Dolphins are a better team even though they lost the Pats and Jets. Makes sense. Good thing the Dolphins have that top 5 defense :rolleyes:

Eventually not everything will bounce our way? Seriously? Did you watch the game Sunday? every call was going Denver's way, the play that set up their last TD and the last TD themselves were all horrible calls.

You fear the pats but not the Jets? You know we beat the pats by 2 TDs, right? and that was w/ Moss.

We'll win 10 so we are only going to go 5-5 the rest of the way? The only way that happens is if we lose sanchez and a ton of toehr players.

Our D isn't great, it's not as good as last year overall but where it is better is late in games. A year ago our D blew game after game late in games but this year they stopped Miami, Minnesota and now Denver w/ the game on the line. They are finishing games and our O and STs are MUCH better than a year ago. Keep in mind that our D will be alot better later in the year when Revis and pace are fully healthy and back to normal.

As far as bounces you guys played Minny in week 2 when they had a ton of injuries and you played GB last week when half their team was out and you barely beat both of them. You also faced us w/o Revis, Pace Holmes and Edwards(for a qtr).

Back
Top Bottom