Let's go broncos!!!!!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go broncos!!!!!!!

I honestly can say I have never seen a luckier team than the New JERSEY Jets. From the nonsense last year when they got into the playoffs (although I will credit they played well in the playoffs they just shouldnt have got in) and it has carried over to this season. 9 outta 10 times Kendall Langford catches that easy interception that Sanchez threw right into his face and returns it for a touchdown, 9/10 times Brett Favre does not overthrow Percy Harvin and he gets an easy score, 9/10 times Renaldo Hill does not hit Holmes facemask and he obviously did it by accident. I am probably coming off as a b*tch though so dont get me wrong I do understand it is part of the game and it happens on both sides so don't get too mad at me Jets fans, I will admit you are a good team no doubt but still being 5-1 they could VERY EASILY be 2-4

I honestly can say I have never seen a luckier team than the New JERSEY Jets. From the nonsense last year when they got into the playoffs (although I will credit they played well in the playoffs they just shouldnt have got in) and it has carried over to this season. 9 outta 10 times Kendall Langford catches that easy interception that Sanchez threw right into his face and returns it for a touchdown, 9/10 times Brett Favre does not overthrow Percy Harvin and he gets an easy score, 9/10 times Renaldo Hill does not hit Holmes facemask and he obviously did it by accident. I am probably coming off as a b*tch though so dont get me wrong I do understand it is part of the game and it happens on both sides so don't get too mad at me Jets fans, I will admit you are a good team no doubt but still being 5-1 they could VERY EASILY be 2-4
u want some good news? jets december sched. at ne, vs mia, at pitt, at chi, vs buf. all freezing weather games, Sanchez cant play in the cold. the jets will fade.

u want some good news? jets december sched. at ne, vs mia, at pitt, at chi, vs buf. all freezing weather games, Sanchez cant play in the cold. the jets will fade.

Is that what you're clinging to??? HAHAHAHAHA ... ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Ok ... sure. Even if you were right ... which you're not ... I guess you never heard that we have the BEST RUSHING OFFENSE in the NFL. What do you think wins games in the cold weather???
Were you in a coma last year when we beat the Bengals twice in frigid weather at the end of the season?

Meanwhile ... while you wait for this collapse to happen ... guess who has the BEST RECORD IN THE NFL.

Is that what you're clinging to??? HAHAHAHAHA ... ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Ok ... sure. Even if you were right ... which you're not ... I guess you never heard that we have the BEST RUSHING OFFENSE in the NFL. What do you think wins games in the cold weather???
Were you in a coma last year when we beat the Bengals twice in frigid weather at the end of the season?

Meanwhile ... while you wait for this collapse to happen ... guess who has the BEST RECORD IN THE NFL.
i actually was in a coma when u beat the bengals, but thanks for making fun of me for it.

u won bc ur d last year, ur d is far from as dominating as last years.

Most ridiculous post ever. "Sanchez cant play in the cold"
Playoff game #1... Cincinnati is not Florida in January. Come harder.

i actually was in a coma when u beat the bengals, but thanks for making fun of me for it.

u won bc ur d last year, ur d is far from as dominating as last years.

it's dominating enough this year to beat you and all other teams faced save for Baltimore...the JETs have the best record in the entire NFL.
5-1 sure looks good. **** semantics.

he ****in threw the ball 15 times.

Two Points:

1. What stat matters the most, Wins or losses or how many times the QB drops back and passes?

2. Who gives a **** about last year? THIS YEAR the New York Jets are 5-1, so again, what matters more? If Sanchez was lighting it up but the JETS were 2-4, would it really matter?

Two Points:

1. What stat matters the most, Wins or losses or how many times the QB drops back and passes?

2. Who gives a **** about last year? THIS YEAR the New York Jets are 5-1, so again, what matters more? If Sanchez was lighting it up but the JETS were 2-4, would it really matter?
i didnt really bring up last year, i said he cant play in the cold, and then u brought up cincy.

it's dominating enough this year to beat you and all other teams faced save for Baltimore...the JETs have the best record in the entire NFL.
5-1 sure looks good. **** semantics.
they r tied with pitt for best record. do u honestly thing. despite record they r the 2nd best team in the nfl.

forget my dolphin bias, obviously im gonna be somewhat bias bc its in my blood to hate the jets, just like its in urs prob to hate the fins, but i think balt, pitt, indy, ne, r all better. i think sanchez is a liability. despite his 9 tds this year, and ur defense,u must admit looks far from wat it was last year.

i didnt really bring up last year, i said he cant play in the cold, and then u brought up cincy.

???? My brain is bleeding! If you're not talking about last year ... what cold weather games are you referring to??? That freezing game we played agianst the Ravens in September?

???? My brain is bleeding! If you're not talking about last year ... what cold weather games are you referring to??? That freezing game we played agianst the Ravens in September?
well in that case ya he cant play in the cold, he was saying he does not want to talk about last year because u guys r 5-1 now and last year is in the past. also, u dont have a brain so it cant be bleeding, ur a jet fan.

i love dolphin fans

always making excuses of why there team is inept

they r tied with pitt for best record. do u honestly thing. despite record they r the 2nd best team in the nfl.

forget my dolphin bias, obviously im gonna be somewhat bias bc its in my blood to hate the jets, just like its in urs prob to hate the fins, but i think balt, pitt, indy, ne, r all better. i think sanchez is a liability. despite his 9 tds this year, and ur defense,u must admit looks far from wat it was last year.

So a team we beat is better than us? Okay. :)

Back
Top Bottom