Let's go broncos!!!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go broncos!!!!!!!

Dolphins game was closer than it should have been. There was a 6 point swing on possibly the worst 4th down spot I've seen all season. Reviewed, and upheld. Dunno if they'll show it on SC, but CBS was all over it. If Finley would had played, or even Clay Matthews, I think GB would have destroyed Miami. Henne had all day and tomorrow to throw the ball. The NE game was also good, but I thought Baltimore outplayed them most of the game.

Sort of crazy that all AFCE games came down to the final drive, two of which in OT.

The pass was severely underthrown, but undoubtedly catchable. The call on the field was good, it was PI. It's just a shame that Mr. Incompletion gets the first gamewinning drive of his career on almost exclusively penalty yards on a terrible throw on 4th down in a game that they had no business winning.

bs....there was an entire denver broncos scoring drive that was fuele dby a horrible personal foul call against jim leanoard and then a non-td to demaryius thomas that was called a td. th ejets wer ein it at the end and came away with a win. they had plenty of business winning this game. when you can overcome a short week into mile high and a slew of terrible calls against you then you deserve the win.

bs....there was an entire denver broncos scoring drive that was fuele dby a horrible personal foul call against jim leanoard and then a non-td to demaryius thomas that was called a td. th ejets wer ein it at the end and came away with a win. they had plenty of business winning this game. when you can overcome a short week into mile high and a slew of terrible calls against you then you deserve the win.

Guess who didn't challenge the playcall and had the opportunity. Your coach. Don't blame the refs for the ineptness of your coach. It was also debatable when Thomas had had actually maintained possession. Don't be so sure that those toss-up plays would be overturned.

Guess who didn't challenge the playcall and had the opportunity. Your coach. Don't blame the refs for the ineptness of your coach. It was also debatable when Thomas had had actually maintained possession. Don't be so sure that those toss-up plays would be overturned.

Don't you think the CS was trying to preserve the last t.o in case they needed it? I thought it was a good call to not challenge because we may have needed that t.o. at the end of the game should the call not had been overturned. And considering the way they were reffing today, I doubt it would have been overturned.

Don't you think the CS was trying to preserve the last t.o in case they needed it? I thought it was a good call to not challenge because we may have needed that t.o. at the end of the game should the call not had been overturned. And considering the way they were reffing today, I doubt it would have been overturned.

If your coaching staff prioritizes 1 timeout over 7 points on the board, you have worse problems than time management issues. I'm just saying, you have no reason to complain about the call when it could have been overturned if it was as egregious as it's made out to be. I agree, it was too damn close to call, even at slow motion, so I wouldn't have challenged. Still, don't go on some crusade against the officiating when it wasn't even obvious when it was slowed down on high speed.

are u referring to the helmet to helmet hit by the sidelines? i mean, when the fins played the jets chris clemons also got called for the same type of bull **** penalty vs u guys and u guys didn't seem to think it was a bad call then.i wouldnt say it was a bs call, it could have gone either way. the last play on 4th and 6 was bs. if anything it should have been 15 yds, not a spot foul.

how fitting also that the jets win the game by a team botching a snap on 3rd and 6, not to mention them botching a fg attempt from 28 yds which was a joke, and missing a 48 yd in that altitude which is a joke.

look, maybe u guys r destined this year [ i hope not] bc u guys r getting favorable bounces ur way and seems everything is going right. i hope u guys crash and burn starting after ur bye week.

u think Sanchez will take in a Justin bieber concert during the bye week, or maybe miley Cyrus this time?

are u referring to the helmet to helmet hit by the sidelines? i mean, when the fins played the jets chris clemons also got called for the same type of bull **** penalty vs u guys and u guys didn't seem to think it was a bad call then.i wouldnt say it was a bs call, it could have gone either way. the last play on 4th and 6 was bs. if anything it should have been 15 yds, not a spot foul.

how fitting also that the jets win the game by a team botching a snap on 3rd and 6, not to mention them botching a fg attempt from 28 yds which was a joke, and missing a 48 yd in that altitude which is a joke.

look, maybe u guys r destined this year [ i hope not] bc u guys r getting favorable bounces ur way and seems everything is going right. i hope u guys crash and burn starting after ur bye week.

u think Sanchez will take in a Justin bieber concert during the bye week, or maybe miley Cyrus this time?

lol. now i'm convinced you are just a blind homer. jim leonard didn't even come close to hitting his with his helmet. he led with his shoulder....and it was all shoulder. and why shoudl the call have been a 15 yard penalty? do you not understand the definition of pass interference? when the ball is in the air and the defender makes contact with the receiver in a way that restricts his ability to catch the ball it is pass interference. i know you hate the jets...but this just puts your credibility at absolute zero. i mean hell.....even 95% of th eposters over at the broncos forums said it was PI and were pissed at hill.

lol. now i'm convinced you are just a blind homer. jim leonard didn't even come close to hitting his with his helmet. he led with his shoulder....and it was all shoulder. and why shoudl the call have been a 15 yard penalty? do you not understand the definition of pass interference? when the ball is in the air and the defender makes contact with the receiver in a way that restricts his ability to catch the ball it is pass interference. i know you hate the jets...but this just puts your credibility at absolute zero. i mean hell.....even 95% of th eposters over at the broncos forums said it was PI and were pissed at hill.
dude, get real, it could have gone either way. dont make it seem like it was 100% pi. aside from me saying it shouldnt have been, ive heard some non jet haters on tv after the game saying they think it shouldnt have been passing interference either.

will see u in december when ur on the way down. cant wait to play u guys in the meadowlands, im not scared of ur team and neither are fin fans.

jets got lucky, broncos shouldve won. Man, the broncos suck

funny how many jet fans r on our forum after they just won. why they r here now is beyond me. its also ironic how many of them signed up in sep/ oct 2010. trolls i sense?

Back
Top Bottom