Let's go broncos!!!!!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go broncos!!!!!!!

So a team we beat is better than us? Okay. :)
ya a team u beat is better then u. wat does that mean? by ur theory cinn is better than balt, dallas is better than houston, arizona is better than new orleans, etc just because they beat them so they must be better.

new england is 4-1 and ur 5-1. they have brady, u have ****in sanchez. thats the big difference. o ya, they have belichick, u got ryan.

ya a team u beat is better then u. wat does that mean? by ur theory cinn is better than balt, dallas is better than houston, arizona is better than new orleans, etc just because they beat them so they must be better.

new england is 4-1 and ur 5-1. they have brady, u have ****in sanchez. thats the big difference. o ya, they have belichick, u got ryan.

we have a defense they dont

we have the best running game in football, they have no running game

we have 4 great recievers they have a average recieving core without moss

we have best o line in football they dont

Ooooo, all the Dolphin fans are angry. 5-1, best in the NFL. GET OVER IT

dude, get real, it could have gone either way. dont make it seem like it was 100% pi. aside from me saying it shouldnt have been, ive heard some non jet haters on tv after the game saying they think it shouldnt have been passing interference either.

will see u in december when ur on the way down. cant wait to play u guys in the meadowlands, im not scared of ur team and neither are fin fans.

facemasko.jpg

Could have gone either way eh?

we have a defense they dont

we have the best running game in football, they have no running game

we have 4 great recievers they have a average recieving core without moss

we have best o line in football they dont
that defense u claim to have, i havent really seen it so much this season. ur comment u have 4 great wr? laugh out ****in loud. r u kidding me. first of all, none of them r great ok lets be real. u can say u have 4 solid wideouts, but none of them are great.

that defense u claim to have, i havent really seen it so much this season. ur comment u have 4 great wr? laugh out ****in loud. r u kidding me. first of all, none of them r great ok lets be real. u can say u have 4 solid wideouts, but none of them are great.

the defensive numbers are scewed because pace and revis havent been healthy but overall the unit has played very well and made stops when we needed it

braylon and santonio are both top 15 recievers in the league, there production is skewed though because the jets are a run first team

cotchery is a very solid reciever and dustin keller is easily a top 5 TE

the defensive numbers are scewed because pace and revis havent been healthy but overall the unit has played very well and made stops when we needed it

braylon and santonio are both top 15 recievers in the league, there production is skewed though because the jets are a run first team

cotchery is a very solid reciever and dustin keller is easily a top 5 TE
braylon and santonio are both avg to good wrs. not wrs that defensive coordinators lose sleep over the night before a game.

ur wr may seem better than the pats to u guys, but with Brady being their qb and making everyone look a lot better than they r, ill take their qb and wr coupled rather than urs.

i'm not sayin we are the best team in the nfl.......but we have the best record in the nfl, the most points scored and the best point differential. so i'd say that we are a pretty good team.

braylon and santonio are both avg to good wrs. not wrs that defensive coordinators lose sleep over the night before a game.

ur wr may seem better than the pats to u guys, but with Brady being their qb and making everyone look a lot better than they r, ill take their qb and wr coupled rather than urs.

I agree with this statement. I'll also take it further and and say I'd rather have our QB/WR/HB/OL/DL/LB/DB/ST/Coach combo then the Pats.

Where is the lets go ravens thread? you know there are other teams in the AFC east aside from the jets right?...like you know...the team that has been dominating the division for the last 10 years in the pats? I don't know if it is just me but it seems a lot of you guys on this site hate the jets more than you like the dolphins. if the jets win on sunday...all is good. you guys on the other hand beat a green bay team on the road (a really beat up green bay team but a win is a win) and some of your guys sundays appear to still be ruined because the jets won.

suck it up guys and realize that the jets are a contending team, you can say all you want but good teams find ways to win games when they are not at their best...much like the jets have done these last 2 weeks.

I have check out about half this thread and it is incredibly entertaining so far, I look forward to reading the 2nd half.

How come no one has brought up all the atrocious calls that went in favor of denver? how come the one legit call they made is being questioned?

Where is the lets go ravens thread? you know there are other teams in the AFC east aside from the jets right?...like you know...the team that has been dominating the division for the last 10 years in the pats? I don't know if it is just me but it seems a lot of you guys on this site hate the jets more than you like the dolphins. if the jets win on sunday...all is good. you guys on the other hand beat a green bay team on the road (a really beat up green bay team but a win is a win) and some of your guys sundays appear to still be ruined because the jets won.

suck it up guys and realize that the jets are a contending team, you can say all you want but good teams find ways to win games when they are not at their best...much like the jets have done these last 2 weeks.
first of all, i didn't start this thread. also, no one on here hates the jets more than they like the dolphins, but yes we do ****in hate the jets. don't pretend u guys don't hate the fins, i see plenty of knocks on the fins on ur jet fan sites.

they r in our division, their wins/losses affect us. of course we care. it makes sense dude. i am ecstatic about the fins win yesterday, it would have been nice though if my fins could have gained a game on the jets and pats, but obviously that didn't happen. so instead of now being tied with both teams in the loss column, they r still a game and a half back.

first of all, i didn't start this thread. also, no one on here hates the jets more than they like the dolphins, but yes we do ****in hate the jets. don't pretend u guys don't hate the fins, i see plenty of knocks on the fins on ur jet fan sites.

they r in our division, their wins/losses affect us. of course we care. it makes sense dude. i am ecstatic about the fins win yesterday, it would have been nice though if my fins could have gained a game on the jets and pats, but obviously that didn't happen. so instead of now being tied with both teams in the loss column, they r still a game and a half back.

Nah we don't hate the Fins, we're not the hater type. We're only worried about one thing and that's leading the league in ******* wins!

You still haven't answered my previous post though... you made the statement, and I quote:

dude, get real, it could have gone either way. dont make it seem like it was 100% pi. aside from me saying it shouldnt have been, ive heard some non jet haters on tv after the game saying they think it shouldnt have been passing interference either.

Seems to me that you're completely delusional. Photo evidence, here and again:

facemasko.jpg

Oh, I apologize if I'm confusing you with the facts. I'll make it up to you by buying you your new glass of Hateorade.

So 5< 4? Take a gander @ this dude:
http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&season=2010-REG&split=Overall

Last I checked, we handled the Patriots nicely at home. Them having Brady. Moss & Belicheck didnt seem to matter did it? That same team we made look inept completely & utterly destroyed and embarrassed you on Monday Night Football for the entire country to see. And Brady didnt have to do much. But they're better than us right?

Back
Top Bottom