Let’s not forget about the defense. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s not forget about the defense.

grudging and still think we need to upgrade the slot...but he made a huge play

Without question!! Gotta give props where they belong. He is brutal but did make the GW int inside their 20. That's impressive especially in that situation. He looked like he was surprised lol I think he could have gained 10 more yds. But yes, we better upgrade at slot. I think our boundary CBs are doing a pretty good job for being so young and inexperienced. That's with Lippett out as well. Gase has overcome a lot of issues on and off the field. Our D-Line and front 7 in general has to be a top 5 unit in general. All that matters is coming away with the W..
Through all the problems we're still a playoff team!! PHINS UP!!

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

Giving up a 3rd & 19 on a screen when everyone in the stadium knows a screen is coming is unforgivable. But they played well enough when it mattered. Pass rush looks excellent, and the secondary is playing well.

Ya that was a total lack of effort trying to tackling. It's not like Barry Sanders was the man with the ball. Phillips can be great but that's all up to him. He did well in continuing to pursue the RB but just tackle him and let the big plays happen.

Without question!! Gotta give props where they belong. He is brutal but did make the GW int inside their 20. That's impressive especially in that situation. He looked like he was surprised lol I think he could have gained 10 more yds. But yes, we better upgrade at slot. I think our boundary CBs are doing a pretty good job for being so young and inexperienced. That's with Lippett out as well. Gase has overcome a lot of issues on and off the field. Our D-Line and front 7 in general has to be a top 5 unit in general. All that matters is coming away with the W..
Through all the problems we're still a playoff team!! PHINS UP!!

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

Honestly I feel that the much of the play was made with the pressure on McCown. If he has time, I doubt that McCain is able to get the pick. But, credit due, McCain still had to get into position and make the catch. We've seen too many drops of GW picks over the years to take it for granted.

By the way, if there ever was time to eat the ball and just take a sack, that was it. Im very grateful that he tried to make something happen there, but what an error from McCown!

Giving up a 3rd & 19 on a screen when everyone in the stadium knows a screen is coming is unforgivable. But they played well enough when it mattered. Pass rush looks excellent, and the secondary is playing well.

that was brutal. stop going for the strip and make a damn tackle!

What's strange is that the D looks horrible ALOT but turns it around when needed most. They give up 3rd and longs, long runs, pass plays at will them boom, big stop. so strange. Damn near made Jets QB look unstoppable throwing to those HOF receiver lineup.

Back
Top Bottom