Lets Not Forget Roosevelt Colvin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Not Forget Roosevelt Colvin

Dirty29Sam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With all the talk of up coming season predictions i have this to say Bill Belichick has never had back to back playoff seasons.

UNTIL THIS YEAR~ I am a Huge dolphins fan, but we need to face it the pats are going to the BIg Dance AGAIN. WHY YOU ASK?

They havent lost ty Law yet, BEN WATSON IS HUGE And could very well be Lethal at TE, Corey Dillon i know corey isnt a amazing RB but he is a step up form antowan smith and the pats won a title with a ****ty running game,

And the returning injured linkebacker, Roosevelt Colvin.

the difference is New England has already won it and flamed the following year...they know how to handle success better now

Colvin will probably be back in 2004 but I doubt he will be the impact player he used to be until 2005.

CirclingWagons said:
the difference is New England has already won it and flamed the following year...they know how to handle success better now

Actually no, they haven't learned yet. If they are successful this year they have learned, if not then there is a pattern.

Your statement is what we call "jumping the gun" my friend.

Bodzilla29 said:
Actually no, they haven't learned yet. If they are successful this year they have learned, if not then there is a pattern.

Your statement is what we call "jumping the gun" my friend.
true, but i see no reason why they can't. Last time they won the SB it seemed like it was a fluke, so I doubt anyone expected them back the following year. Plus, it's not like they crashed-and-burned like tampa and Oaktown, they went 9-7, missing the playoffs on a tiebreaker.

CirclingWagons said:
true, but i see no reason why they can't. Last time they won the SB it seemed like it was a fluke, so I doubt anyone expected them back the following year. Plus, it's not like they crashed-and-burned like tampa and Oaktown, they went 9-7, missing the playoffs on a tiebreaker.
They do look their strongest yet, I hate to say it but they do.

We won't loose both games to the patriots this year.

With all those picks, minimum loss from washington to traylor, and gain dillon from smith??? Why would anyone not believe that the pats can repeat?

Back
Top Bottom