Lets Not Forget Roosevelt Colvin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Not Forget Roosevelt Colvin

Dirty29Sam said:
With all the talk of up coming season predictions i have this to say Bill Belichick has never had back to back playoff seasons.

UNTIL THIS YEAR~ I am a Huge dolphins fan, but we need to face it the pats are going to the BIg Dance AGAIN. WHY YOU ASK?

They havent lost ty Law yet, BEN WATSON IS HUGE And could very well be Lethal at TE, Corey Dillon i know corey isnt a amazing RB but he is a step up form antowan smith and the pats won a title with a ****ty running game,

And the returning injured linkebacker, Roosevelt Colvin.

You never know what could happen. Injuries, bad calls, bad bounces. We will see. But I would not be shocked If New England made it to the SB. But If they don't It wouldn't be that much of a shock either.

Wow colvins back we should all be scared. I mean they really missed him last year. Lmao!

I'm not going to deny the fact that the pats are going to be a tough team this year........ just as they were last year. But last year they won quite a few nail-biters.......... and had alot of lucky bounces. Whose to say they have the same kind of thing happen this year..... for all we know they'll be on the other side watching us dolphins get few well needed bounces. We are well over due for some luck!!! :evil:

They havent lost ty Law yet, BEN WATSON IS HUGE And could very well be Lethal at TE, Corey Dillon i know corey isnt a amazing RB but he is a step up form antowan smith and the pats won a title with a ****ty running game,

To be honest what I heard immediately after the draft was the coaches at Georgia couldn't WAIT to get rid of Ben Watson.

Back
Top Bottom