Let's settle this, you have a young QB would you hire Flores as HC? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's settle this, you have a young QB would you hire Flores as HC?

Let's settle this, you have a young QB would you hire Flores as HC?

• Yes

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 110 98.2%

• Total voters
Didn't Tannehill go through a similar, if not quite as pointed, a situation here when he started?

Is this a Dolphins kind of thing?

Maybe to a lesser degree, for awhile he seemed to have full support, only the "we will play the best players" incident comes to mind with Tanny - but then again, this is my memory I'm dealing with so...

Maybe to a lesser degree, for awhile he seemed to have full support, only the "we will play the best players" incident comes to mind with Tanny - but then again, this is my memory I'm dealing with so...
I would only add that many fans saw RT as a project, and a reach at that draft spot.

The only way you hire Flores is if he is aware he will not have any power to hire any of the coaching staff (The contract he signs will say it), and will have to get along with who is hired, and results will need to be quick or he's fired...Even then, it depends who is on the list in front of him to possibly hire.

Personally, I can not see anyone ever even interviewing with him...let alone hiring him.

Thanks eMCee85, Its obvious some did not see the under lying end result which I was waiting for, if an overwhelmingly majority agree to not hire Flores. WHY WOULD THE GIANTS?, IMO, case and point Flores really doesn't have a case against them, he could possibly against the Rooney Rule for setting up expectations that were not really there? But they could have interviewed other minority candidates. Just my humble opinion.
Because finheaven is not the place to go if you want an unbiased opinion on a coach the owner has bad-mouthed and tainted to fin fans. If you had asked this question before the lawsuits maybe it would have been different results, if you asked this question on a football forum instead of a Dolphin specific forum the results would have been different. Fans are selective in what they want to believe, Ross says Flores is hard to work with and no one questions it, no one asks for proof but Flores says Ross tried to bribe him and the NYG and NFL have racist hiring practices and now people want proof.

Because finheaven is not the place to go if you want an unbiased opinion on a coach the owner has bad-mouthed and tainted to fin fans. If you had asked this question before the lawsuits maybe it would have been different results, if you asked this question on a football forum instead of a Dolphin specific forum the results would have been different. Fans are selective in what they want to believe, Ross says Flores is hard to work with and no one questions it, no one asks for proof but Flores says Ross tried to bribe him and the NYG and NFL have racist hiring practices and now people want proof.
Excellent point Brother, I tried to look at from a Organizational stand point objectively, even before the law suit. I do not dislike Flores and at times saw some potential, but as for really developing a young QB, I thought there was a lot of issues and if I was an organization in the same situation I would have concerns.

Dying there probably isn’t an example of a coach handling /abusing a young player as much as Flores just did Tua. No Qb is safe

Back
Top Bottom