Let's settle this, you have a young QB would you hire Flores as HC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's settle this, you have a young QB would you hire Flores as HC?

Let's settle this, you have a young QB would you hire Flores as HC?

• Yes

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 110 98.2%

• Total voters
No because he has not learned how to handle the politics and interpersonal relationships needed to be successful at the position. This lawsuit is just further proof he has not learned anything.

No one hires Flores as head coach period. At least not in the NFL.

Gotta ask, what is the purpose of this thread? It’s a useless subject matter, move on.
I understand your initial thread question. My answer is no.
If I may ask another question, would you hire Flores to do anything at any level? My answer is again no.

Holy smokes, 65-0 unanimous vote no. Usually there is at least one person wanting to be the clever contrarian. I defended Flores ostensibly nursing Tua's injury, but in the end the whole package just looks bad regarding helping a young QB along. Actually, probably says plenty about Tua that he was able to perform well more often than not, while also keeping a cool head the entire time

Please tell me the first person who votes yes is wasted as he does so. If not...
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Yes I would.....
the hobbit drugs GIF

Holy smokes, 65-0 unanimous vote no. Usually there is at least one person wanting to be the clever contrarian. I defended Flores ostensibly nursing Tua's injury, but in the end the whole package just looks bad regarding helping a young QB along. Actually, probably says plenty about Tua that he was able to perform well more often than not, while also keeping a cool head the entire time
The odds were against Tua all along. Most importantly the coaching staff being another hindrance slowing down his growth. The list is super long after that... And people still bash him.

No..even if I didn’t have a young QB. He is flaking out and proving why he was let go by his weird actions!

Back
Top Bottom