Lets stay humble.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets stay humble....

I guess you're right Goon.
Just don't want us to come off like Jest fans......

Why do we care so much about them? When did having 'class' as a fan become such a thing?

It's entirely possible to be a good human being and a good fan and express your belief that the Dolphins are going to kick the **** out of the Colts on Sunday. It's even possible to do it without coming across as a raving lunatic jerkbag.

What's the big deal here?

i can tell you all this, PEYTON MANNING and TOM BRADY are licking their chops thinking about sean smith and nolan carroll.

there WILL be some let downs and some humbling before this thing is over.

but there IS plenty to be hopeful for and this team already has been MUCH more entertaining then i thought it would be.

is till dont see a playoff team only averaging 17 points a game and mediocre cb's. we have caught some teams missing key players, players that ABSOLUTELY would have made a difference. the jets wr corp is desimated. the rams didnt have there ace wr amendola, etc...... .

but, whe your a REAL TEAM, your SUPPOSED to kick butt on teams that are down or not good. in previous years, we would have played down to these beat up, depleted or bottom feeder teams and lost. your absolutely supposed to pound a team like the jetswho have lost personell and whos locker room is in the toilet.

but, the pats offense is as good as ever and brady is on a clip for another 5,000 yd season. they have the #1 offense in the nfl. the broncos have peyton manning who ONCE AGAIN, is looking like......... peyton manning!! and their defense is nasty and one one of the tops in the leuge. not a good combination for us, expecially with a rookie qb and suspect corners.

HAVE FUN!! BOARDS ARE FOR TALKING AND EXPRESSING. but i do see many fans setting themselves up for heartbreak and despair. "THEY DONT HAVE A CHANCE" and "WE WILL SCORE A KAZILLION POINTS ON THEM" are roads to disaster.

Hard not to show happiness with our team after so many years of being down. I don't believe we're going to win out but I'm going into the games thinking we have a chance to win. I'm not going to say that we're going to win in a blow out every time out now but I will enjoy every game we win....it beats last year when we were hoping we'd get a higher pick in the draft. This year we all want to win now.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom