Let's watch Locker tonight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's watch Locker tonight

Hopefully Locker does a bit better this time around against Nebraska.

Yeah, Locker is really lighting it up w/ 4.5 minutes left in the 1st half.

4 of 25 passing in nearly 1.5 games against the Huskers is a telling stat especially w/ the Top notch D Pelini employs.

I havent been able to fairly judge Locker off this game since his receivers cant get open if their lives depended on it.

Thoroughly unimpressed with Locker as a QB, again, thus far.

honestly it is hard to get a grade on him today. He had 2 passes I thought should've been caught but the Nebraska DBs out muscled the UDub WRs. A couple other passes were timing passes that again The Husker DBs just destroyed WRs.

I see some things to like in Locker's demeanor though

honestly it is hard to get a grade on him today. He had 2 passes I thought should've been caught but the Nebraska DBs out muscled the UDub WRs. A couple other passes were timing passes that again The Husker DBs just destroyed WRs.

His receiver are weak. They need to run some other patterns than streaks outside cause they're just getting pushed out of bounds. These corners won't get away with that crap in the NFL.

1 half of play and Locker has shown nothing. A risky 5th rounder at best.

Can they not call a post play or something that attacks the seem? Damn, square in or something. It's the same freakin pattern to the outside, same little pump fake and same result everytime which is an incompletion.

look at it this way guys-if locker plays bad his draft stock will go down for sure. meaning he is more then likely to fall farther down to where miami will pick

I disagree. His footwork is terrible. He has missed open guys in lieu of running, he isn't making any calls out there, even in a hurry up situation. He has to look at the sideline for anything. He can't even figure out to spike it quickly.

There is no way Locker goes in the first round.

ok my take on Locker is weird. He has no completions, but he's had 3 drops from what I've seen and he had 2 throw aways. Again his WRs are getting dominated.

I disagree. His footwork is terrible. He has missed open guys in lieu of running, he isn't making any calls out there, even in a hurry up situation. He has to look at the sideline for anything. He can't even figure out to spike it quickly.

There is no way Locker goes in the first round.

how many players do call plays in college?

look at it this way guys-if locker plays bad his draft stock will go down for sure. meaning he is more then likely to fall farther down to where miami will pick

Picking Jake Locker is NOT a bright side.

Would people stop making excuses for this guy? Jesus H. Christ. His line blocks a hell of a ground game for two really good runners, his defense is playing well, this is college ****ing football he's not playing by himself. I can't BELIEVE some of the pandering people do to this four year starter who looks more raw than that freshman Tyler Bray.

Locker is 0 for 7 tonight. Awesome performance.

ok my take on Locker is weird. He has no completions, but he's had 3 drops from what I've seen and he had 2 throw aways. Again his WRs are getting dominated.
The receivers are straight garbage. It's a receiving corp full of Ted Ginn's...worse.

how many players do call plays in college?

Several. In a hurry up situation, it is not unusual to have QB's have a few plays to choose from based on what the defense is doing.

I see what CK was saying, they've pulled ALL decisions from this kid.

Back
Top Bottom