Let's watch Locker tonight | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's watch Locker tonight

I disagree. His footwork is terrible. He has missed open guys in lieu of running, he isn't making any calls out there, even in a hurry up situation. He has to look at the sideline for anything. He can't even figure out to spike it quickly.

There is no way Locker goes in the first round.

Absolutely correct. I see guys open, but Locker is hesitant, late, inaccurate. Simply put, he can't play.

Well poor first half for Washington and they are lucky to even have scored

Receivers cannot get open and are dropping wide open passes.

Im not saying Locker is not at fault (he had that one poor pass to the sidelines that was behind the receiver) but he is really playing with garbage.

As the commentators are saying at halfitme nobody is open so you cannot say Locker is playing poorly

Him and Polk are the only players who looked like they even put on their uniform today

To Nebraska's credit though they do have the 5th ranked pass defense in the country so they arent slouches either.

Would people stop making excuses for this guy? Jesus H. Christ. His line blocks a hell of a ground game for two really good runners, his defense is playing well, this is college ****ing football he's not playing by himself. I can't BELIEVE some of the pandering people do to this four year starter who looks more raw than that freshman Tyler Bray.

Locker is 0 for 7 tonight. Awesome performance.

his receivers can't get open. Its a joke watching those guys run routes.

yeah...i'll pass on a qb who has more receptions than completions in a half...hell he's barely thrown the ball in the field of play...things 5 rows deep...

ha ha...

the braska qb is throwing up a bunch of steaks also...got nothing on the ball...

His receiver are weak. They need to run some other patterns than streaks outside cause they're just getting pushed out of bounds. These corners won't get away with that crap in the NFL.

he needs to throw the damn ball to some of those inside routes and try and bang the lbs and safeties for some chain movers...instead he's just throwing the ball 10 rows deep outside and hoping for some bs pass interference call with a bunch of wrs who can't get off jam if their life depended on it...

yeah...i'll pass on a qb who has more receptions than completions in a half...hell he's barely thrown the ball in the field of play...things 5 rows deep...

ha ha...

the braska qb is throwing up a bunch of steaks also...got nothing on the ball...

the Nebraska QB was also a scout team RB last year. I dunno CK, I'm not trying to make excuses for Locker, and know I try as much as I can to be as objective as possible.

Course you know I like Locker. I think he has the physical tools and some good leadership qualities. He just needs a good mentor.

the Nebraska QB was also a scout team RB last year. I dunno CK, I'm not trying to make excuses for Locker, and know I try as much as I can to be as objective as possible.

Course you know I like Locker. I think he has the physical tools and some good leadership qualities. He just needs a good mentor.

i'm not ck bro...anyways i got an infraction yesterday for making that juice boxes comment...seemed a bit over the top to me but whatever

every game i watch prince whatchamacallit i see him trailing someone vertically down the field...every game...top 5 with him is overrated...if he gets drafted over patrick peterson i'll be floored

People seem to forget that Jay Cutler took Vandy into all the hotbeds of the SEC with nothing but Earl Bennett to throw to and won SEC player of the year. As one person said, he was taking doctors and lawyers against the Florida Gators and but for a horse**** excess celebration call had the #13 Gators beat in the Swamp as a senior. He capped that performance by actually beating Tennessee on the road in his last game.

THAT'S what a top quarterback does. He makes the impossible possible by his mere presence. He raises the level of play of his teammates. He DOESN'T cause people to bemoan his circumstances. John Elway never had a winning record at Stanford and never made a bowl game, yet everyone who watched him knew they were witnessing greatness. To this day Mel Kiper has never given a higher grade on a player, according to him.

Locker sucks. He sucks bad enough that when I watch him, I sort of have to laugh.

tj yates made a balls to the wall throw on that last fg drive with pressure on his throwing arm...that was one hell of a throw vertical and outside where the db launched into the receiver for an extra 15 yards...i was like damn that was good

People seem to forget that Jay Cutler took Vandy into all the hotbeds of the SEC with nothing but Earl Bennett to throw to and won SEC player of the year. As one person said, he was taking doctors and lawyers against the Florida Gators and but for a horse**** excess celebration call had the #13 Gators beat in the Swamp as a senior. He capped that performance by actually beating Tennessee on the road in his last game.

THAT'S what a top quarterback does. He makes the impossible possible by his mere presence. He raises the level of play of his teammates. He DOESN'T cause people to bemoan his circumstances. John Elway never had a winning record at Stanford and never made a bowl game, yet everyone who watched him knew they were witnessing greatness. To this day Mel Kiper has never given a higher grade on a player, according to him.

Locker sucks. He sucks bad enough that when I watch him, I sort of have to laugh.

to each their own. I've seen Locker do a lot of positives at Washington and I've seen him do a lot of negatives. We will just have to wait and see what happens when he gets to the pros.

Back
Top Bottom