Lifelong Cutty fan here! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lifelong Cutty fan here!

I'm hyped, as well. Extremely lucky, Pennington-esque, I dare say...

Glad you chimed in. Thanks for posting.

If we didnt loose any other players for the season but RT i would have a better outlook with Cutler

Just wondering what your favorite NFL team is?

Been a diehard Cutler fan since his days at Vandy! Bros, you guys don't even know what a steal you got at 13 mil! My guy 6 is gonna tear it up for the Dolphins, guaranteed! Cutty does it! Fins up hoes down, bright future boys!

Been a diehard Cutler fan since his days at Vandy! Bros, you guys don't even know what a steal you got at 13 mil! My guy 6 is gonna tear it up for the Dolphins, guaranteed! Cutty does it! Fins up hoes down, bright future boys!
No matter how it pans out , I'm going down with the ship

cutty-sark-blended-scotch-whisky-1960s-whisky.jpg

We didn't luck out. Our coach problem solved to your liking. PHhilbin would have called one of his old teachers to ask what to do.

To my liking? I'm not a Jay Cutler fan lol How didn't we luck out? What other QB could come in and know the scheme, coach, and have starting experience with special physical ability? From what I seen last night, I truly believe Cutler could match and even beat RT's numbers of 19tds and 12ints. You gotta admit Cutler looked pretty good last night. Sam Young is terrible which ruined a 31 yd 3rd down strike to Parker (And Ajayi's huge run w/PF) but Jay had a fine game IMO.

Back
Top Bottom