Linebacker Depth | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linebacker Depth

try to get harris now. probly wants way too much but man....

I seem to remember Kiko making a 4th down tfl.... I don't remember the game, I think I recall it being a night game, but I'm positive he made a 4th and one stop.

I seem to remember Kiko making a 4th down tfl.... I don't remember the game, I think I recall it being a night game, but I'm positive he made a 4th and one stop.

Jets game wk 15.

Mitchell and Suh were met with double blocks on a Duo run out of shotgun. Suh held the RG (literally) which disrupted two assignments: 1) prevented the RG from disengaging and getting to the MLB (Alonso) and 2) caused confusion to the 2nd level offensive blocker, TE #82 who lined up in the backfield, in his assignment to seal Suh on a secondary block with the RT. Wake along with Rambo on a C gap run blitz collapsed the edge and disrupted the play as well.

Last edited:
David Harris just got released. Might make a better strong option reliability wise than Koa

Doubt he's interested in depth role though.
Inside lb thumper

Image only:

DBm8WP1UIAAQ79X.jpg

Lol that Kiko deal is looking even more suspect.

Lol that Kiko deal is looking even more suspect.
Yea but when all you have left on your roster is one starting somewhat still healthy linebacker you just have to pay the piper sometimes.

Yea but when all you have left on your roster is one starting somewhat still healthy linebacker you just have to pay the piper sometimes.

He was restricted, we didn't have to pay him anything other than a few mil on the tender.

Jets game wk 15.

Mitchell and Suh were met with double blocks on a Duo run out of shotgun. Suh held the RG (literally) which disrupted two assignments: 1) prevented the RG from disengaging and getting to the MLB (Alonso) and 2) caused confusion to the 2nd level offensive blocker, TE #82 who lined up in the backfield, in his assignment to seal Suh on a secondary block with the RT. Wake along with Rambo on a C gap run blitz collapsed the edge and disrupted the play as well.

*Sweet. Video sessions are back in business.

Last edited:
He was restricted, we didn't have to pay him anything other than a few mil on the tender.
I understand that unlike last year when we let many of our starers walk this year we resigned all of them to extented contacts which is interesting

Back
Top Bottom