Linebacker Rashad Jeanty may sign with Dolphins as soon as today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linebacker Rashad Jeanty may sign with Dolphins as soon as today

gosh all these awesome signings.

i'm still squirting over the special teamer guy we got from dallas earlier last year. anderson or something, i forgot. awesome stuff yooo.

Now that the season is officially over, what's the rule on signing players that have been waived? Do they have to wait until the new CBA is in place?

i think i remember seeing a week or two ago an article that said there will be a period of time (it was roughly almost a month if im not mistaken) where teams can sign players who have been released from their team. Now i dont remember what it said exactly and i know the Free Agents would have to wait for the CBA but im pretty sure players can be released and signed during this period of time. I think it was from like now until March. Anybody else know about it?

It is a pointless signing and isn't even worth the bandwidth! But hey atleast our medical staff caught his injury prior to us trading a 2nd round pick and passing on a All Pro, Superbowl MVP! So that is progress right?

Oh god

Good to see our FO @ work as soon as the season ends.

i'm still squirting over the special teamer guy we got from dallas earlier last year. anderson or something, i forgot. awesome stuff yooo.

At this time of year, this is the only kind of players available. What do you expect?

Did your "source" on MySpace tell you this?

No man I had this guy circled coming out of college a a special teams ace and 3rd down pass rushing QB nightmare! Don't let his lack of impact prior to a serious injury fool you this guys career is a rocketship on the launch pad.

Well to be honest, the Phins can't sign anyone worth a damn yet. It's two days after the end of the season for crissakes

Back
Top Bottom