Linebacker Rashad Jeanty may sign with Dolphins as soon as today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linebacker Rashad Jeanty may sign with Dolphins as soon as today

So my Fins & Jeanty meet again, excellent special teamer & good competition. Would like to see him sign with us.

Some people are just trying to put a negative spin on everything. He could be a solid contributor for us.

Is signing him really necessary? Aren't there bigger needs to be addressing?

I think this is good if hes healthy. I really do not like our depth @ OLB, Mosses isnt any good and behind Francis there is no 1 worth it. I kinda regret cutting Walden he was a ST ace.

For me cutting/trading Roth was an odd move even with his mystery illness.

Something tells me this thread will have more pages then Jeanty has sacks or impact plays combined!

Armando says, He may or may not sign with the DOLPHINS!!!

Great reporting.

Is signing him really necessary? Aren't there bigger needs to be addressing?

Our backups are Quentin Moses and Alama Francis at OLB . . . I think we could use some competition to help improve the depth on this line.

Armando says, He may or may not sign with the DOLPHINS!!!

Great reporting.

Classic Armando. Armando chiming in with "this may or may not happen news" means it is time for Omar Kelly to chime in with his own brand of reporting: making things up.

This just in, Omar Kelly reporting that there is a chance the Fins are considering Jeanty at QB. Oh, and that the Dolphins are going to change their logo to a muskrat.

Back
Top Bottom