Livas just made Moore and Wallace Expendable | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Livas just made Moore and Wallace Expendable

im not sold on livas yet though, he falls too much. but he does have moves.

Doesn't each team get to carry 55 players this year? That and the lack of players like Cobb could mean we have an extra spot we could use on a WR

It's just one game let's see how does in the next few games

wow , listen up guys 6'4 225 wideout which is Wallace is a star in the making . one punt return guys relax lets see if he can play wideout in the nfl.

We kept Marlon Moore for a year because he showed some real athleticism and heart in last year's preseason. But like Brandon London, he doesn't have the ability to put his body in position to make catches, which is why despite seeing a good amount of time on the field last year after Hartline's injury, he only came down with 6 balls. And Moore's (QB) interception tonight was one of those plays where Marlon Moore was in the vicinity of the pass but couldn't get his body in position to make a play on the ball. I really liked Marlon based on his time in preseason last year, but he's just never going to be an NFL caliber receiver without that skill.

You can't write off Roberto Wallace though. He was active last year because he is one of our best ST players and he's developing quite nicely in the receiving game. I've read his name a ton from camp reports, and he made one of the biggest plays of the game tonight,

I'd like to see Livas not fall down on more than half of his returns before I annoint him anything.

no...he didnt.

Livas had one memorable moment,but like all pre-season games its forgotten rather quickly.However,should Livas shine like he did tonight next week,then we're getting soemwhere....

Back
Top Bottom