**LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE @ 4:00 PM EST** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE @ 4:00 PM EST**

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
That's what I just heard on ESPN radio...that's all...

In advance of training camp, both Dolphins Head Coach Dave Wannstedt and General Manager Rick Spielman will be available to the media today at 4:00 p.m. (ET). The availability will be carried live on the Dolphins official web site at www.miamidolphins.com. Real Player is required to listen.

Anyone else having problems with a slow Miamidolphins.com? It's great that finheaven.com hasn't blinked at all this traffic, but the dolphin's main site has buckled under the pressure :D

phinphanphrommi said:
Anyone else having problems with a slow Miamidolphins.com? It's great that finheaven.com hasn't blinked at all this traffic, but the dolphin's main site has buckled under the pressure :D

I love your sql signature!! :roflmao: Man even the computers can't find a jill with an IQ over !

Will this be on any channel? Perhaps the news stations?

phinphanphrommi said:

Hey buddy, your kid is cute as a button....but YOU look like Spence from King of Queens :roflmao: !

AEM said:
Hey buddy, your kid is cute as a button....but YOU look like Spence from King of Queens :roflmao: !
How about posting a pic of yourself for us all to judge?

inFINSible said:
How about posting a pic of yourself for us all to judge?

Just playing around. Don't get your panties in a wad. ....and btw, I happen to be a handsome fella :D . At least my family tells me so........

Before it even starts, I'll predict this will be the main content.....

Wannstedt says "We can't control things which are out of our control....we just have to put the best guys on the field and perform to the greatest of our abilities. If Ricky doesn't want to be here, we'll still be fine....we have a lot talent on this team that still remains."

Back
Top Bottom