Logo I saw on Tannehills twitter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logo I saw on Tannehills twitter

why can't we have one big thread? makes more sense then having all these other logo threads. Just my 2 cents

The suggestion is appreciated, but there's no bigger nightmare than a giant merge thread. The best solution is to not open threads you're not interested in. Really requires the least amount of effort out of all available options.

why can't we have one big thread? makes more sense then having all these other logo threads. Just my 2 cents
So he takes the time to politely answer your question, and like a douche you no thanks him? wow.

Didn't Dee say it was going to be a mix of what we currently have with a touch of the throwback logo? I don't get how some of these fan made logos fit with what Dee said.

So he takes the time to politely answer your question, and like a douche you no thanks him? wow.

Can't win them all. I could always merge all his posts into a spam thread, since he's such a fan of merging.

sweet, I like the modern looking helmet and the new font....!

d-1

The old one is just fine by me. If they tweak it a little so be it.

i would be shocked if Ryan was allowed to use the new logo on his twitter account.so my guess is he does not have it

i would be shocked if Ryan was allowed to use the new logo on his twitter account.so my guess is he does not have it

Ya it was just a logo he retweeted that a fan made up, but with not much official news going on, I thought I'd post a look at another logo that our QB tweeted..

<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< This should be the new logo!!
<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<

The old one is just fine by me. If they tweak it a little so be it.

Something like this I assume. I created it. I also submitted to Dee himself on Twitter.

111hx0g-1.jpg

Unfortunately the logo was finalized before you sent him your logo.

Back
Top Bottom