LOL Trent Dilfer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL Trent Dilfer

And now we get to see Tim Hasselbeck as an analyst as well! Boy, what a great career he had!:rolleyes2: ESPN needs to really clean out their staff of analysts and replace them with people who actually understand the game of football. Or perhaps some unbiased analysts? Sucks because you can't live with ESPN, and can't live without them :(
I have to agree...this must be some kind of DCP(disfunctional career program),where out-of-work,former NFL bench-warming,tail-chasers get to comment on things about the NFL that actually require football IQ...which is seriously lacking at ESPN....

Most sportscasters have picked against us all year. I love It! Look where we are now! Let em keep pickin the other team! Its our motivation to keep winning and prove them all wrong!!

Dilfer lol, hell he is our good luck charm . . . he picks against us we win . . . he can keep doing it for all I care.

He also conveniently LEFT out the Dolphins when he stated the Colts/Chargers game was the battle between the 2 hottest teams in the NFL.

That's cool, hey nobody can take away my happiness.

Dilfer lol, hell he is our good luck charm . . . he picks against us we win . . . he can keep doing it for all I care.

He also conveniently LEFT out the Dolphins when he stated the Colts/Chargers game was the battle between the 2 hottest teams in the NFL.

That's cool, hey nobody can take away my happiness.
Yes...And I'll give you 1 guess as to who he takes this week.His beloved Ravens.I'm sure he'll be saying...."When I played there" or "When we did this or that"..........Shut The Hell Up Trent!!! IDIOT!!! :nate:

Miami taking 3 seed was like a big, fat, wrapped Christmas present for him. He's unwrapping it now...saying "Goody goody, look what I'm going to get."

I can't wait until he looks inside the package and finds a world of hurt, pain, and angst!

THIS WEEKEND, WE DINE IN HELL!

NFL Primetime on right now.....

& he said it again, along with Hodge. Both said that they will beat us. I love it!!!!

"Obviously I'm taking the Baltimore Ravens"

Yea Whatever Trent . . . Hodgy is cool, he likes the Fins and he has been a fan, it is understandable him taking Bmore with how they handled us in week 7. Trent is a hater tho, but like I said earlier . . . it's all good. I hope we keep proving the doubters wrong . . . I guess we have to win the Super Bowl to get people to believe in what we are doing down here.

I actually think he does a good job on espn, but hes picked us to lose the last 4 weeks i think, with the same bs: "i just dont know how long they can continue to play this ball control turnover-free football"

Of course he just picked the ravens, in fact i dont expect anyone to pick us this week, but it just cracks me up this guy keeps saying the same bs every week. I guess he figures 1 of these weeks hes gonna be right

Nobody is listening to Dilfer. I mean, I love the guy for helping us get to the Super Bowl. But he once said this year that the Ravens wouldn't make the playoffs and were pretenders this season. I always ask Raven fans why do they always listen to ESPN talking heads. Unless you are a the Cowboys, Patriots, or Colts...they don't care what other teams do. haha.
It sadly seems that way.

Dilfer is a buffoon. I think the concussions he got the last year he played have really gotten to him.

ESPN is trying to make Trent Dilfer the Stone Cold Steve Austin of Football commentators. What with his no non sense approach and will tell it like it is. I fully expect him to when they cue him to blast through the doors, put a stunner on Coach ditka followed up by multiple middle fingers and eventually he will develop a catch phrase..."And thats the bottom line, because Trent Dilfer, super bowl winning qb with no real talent and basically relied on his defense to not give up more than 10 points per game.....said so. And then his music hits and his segment is over. moral of the story is Trent Dilfer is lame.

thumbnailaspxq272589598164id8474ac6afeeb-1.jpg
I do stone cold!

Back
Top Bottom