Look at the Bright Side | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at the Bright Side

Dphins4me

Active Roster
Reaction score
Miami will now get a high 1st round pick. Wait......that means

they have now paid a steeper price for A.J. Feeley. Philly is laughing tonight at Miami. They riped RS off, and Miami is still paying.

This goes to show you how panicking can cost you. Everyone thought Miami 2nd round pick would be a late 2nd. Well you never know what will happen when you trade the future for the present. It cost Dan Reeves a top 5 pick in 2000, because of a 1999 draft day trade for a 2nd rounder.

No running game, no passing game. Heck JT, Zach and everyone else may be headed to Asia right now.

Dphins4me said:

they have now paid a steeper price for A.J. Feeley. Philly is laughing tonight at Miami. They riped RS off, and Miami is still paying.

This goes to show you how panicking can cost you. Everyone thought Miami 2nd round pick would be a late 2nd. Well you never know what will happen when you trade the future for the present. It cost Dan Reeves a top 5 pick in 2000, because of a 1999 draft day trade for a 2nd rounder.

No running game, no passing game. Heck JT, Zach and everyone else may be headed to Asia right now.
The Feeley thing is the first thing i thto about(well after the initial schock and anger of course). If Feeley isnt good this year, Miami will be even more of a luaghing stock. If we made the playoffs, i seriously think it might be considered the biggest football story in the last decade(football related, not thinks like Pat Tillman.)

Cannonboy said:
Playoffs. Playoffs. Lets hope we win 1 game. That would be great.
Wow, wow, WOW.

1 game? Are you insane? The CHARGERS won 4 with THREE TALENTED players. LOOK AT ARIZONA.

1 game? Dude, seriously, go AWAY.

This is getting crazy, can we get one freakin break this year

twohype said:
Maybe we have. Hmmmm Give me a minute. Oh yea. Wade Smith did not blow out his knee. :evil:

Dphins4me said:

Why are you a dolphin fan?
Your Pathetic

Does anyone have any hope???

ok ya look at the bright side--we got onw of the best WR in Chris Chambers for 5 more years--who cares about all the other crap going on, you want to look at the bright side--look at Chris Chambers

say we lose this year, we have chambers, a young oline, a young qauter back, three want too running backs, three young te;s. and a high draft pick next year.

twohype said:
Don't say it that way! At this rate that "break" will be someone's limb. :shakeno:

Worst offseason ever by far.

Oh well, ill still be watching, and cheering just as hard dolphins, But I think our superbowl hopes, and likely playoff hopes are gone for yet another year :(

I'm trying to be optimistic, but lets face it, our offense will be worse that the the ravens of last year, much worse. We can't score points!?

Boston Fans????

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, ITS TEN TIMES WORSE BEING A DOLFAN THE ROOTING FOR THE RED SOX!!! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO SAY "WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!" AGAIN!!!! GOD WHAT DID WE AS DOLFANS DO WRONG!!!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: ONE SUPER BOWL BEFORE I DIE!!!! I CAN HEAR THE JET FANS ALREADY!!!! WHY...WHY....WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom