Look at this from Finheaven.com!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at this from Finheaven.com!!!

they have a career back up and a 3rd string qb fighting for the no. 1 spot. What do you expect? :roflmao:

From what I hear Losman is really struggling! AJ Feeley will be in his second year and the team and have weapons around him this time. Feeley can't be judged from last year, nobody can argue that he had nothing around him and all and the O line was an atrocity!

Losman might be terrible this season. And you are shocked you see reports of Bills players who are struggling on a website called " FINHEAVEN.COM?" LMAO!

NJFinFury2004 said:
nobody can argue that he had nothing around him and all and the O line was an atrocity!!
neither did Flutie and Rob Johnson and neither of them looked as bad as Feeley.You're just grasping for excuses.
NJFinFury2004 said:
From what I hear Losman is really struggling! AJ Feeley will be in his second year and the team and have weapons around him this time.
Losman might be terrible this season. And you are shocked you see reports of Bills players who are struggling on a website called " FINHEAVEN.COM?" LMAO!
You heard wrong. Who's your source PFT?

NJFinFury2004 said:
From what I hear Losman is really struggling! AJ Feeley will be in his second year and the team and have weapons around him this time. Feeley can't be judged from last year, nobody can argue that he had nothing around him and all and the O line was an atrocity!

This was really just a joke, playing off the eerily similar Billszone/Saban thread.

Losman7 said:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=87966

They are just jealous of Losman... alot of them wanted to take Losman in the draft 2 years ago, but they knew it was a long shot.

This is just thier way of dealing with the pain.

;)
Loseman was a choice for the phins that year, although he was considered a two year project, which means the bills are rushing him by 1 year. Either way, the fins didn't have a 2nd round pick that year, only a 1st round pick and they needed to take Offensive Line and they weren't going to take Losman with a 1st round pick. yes, Loseman was an option for the fins, but not at the 1st round. If you think the bills look smart by taking Loseman you are flat out wrong, the Bills grossly overpaid for Loseman. Lossman was considered a two year project and the Bills gave up a 1st pick this year, 2nd round pick and a 5th or something like that.

go_fins said:
Loseman was a choice for the phins that year, although he was considered a two year project, which means the bills are rushing him by 1 year. Either way, the fins didn't have a 2nd round pick that year, only a 1st round pick and they needed to take Offensive Line and they weren't going to take Losman with a 1st round pick. yes, Loseman was an option for the fins, but not at the 1st round. If you think the bills look smart by taking Loseman you are flat out wrong, the Bills grossly overpaid for Loseman. Lossman was considered a two year project and the Bills gave up a 1st pick this year, 2nd round pick and a 5th or something like that.

First of all, most mock drafts had him going in the first, mostly to the pack...

Second...hasn't your team been in a 5 year QB project with no end in site...

New flash...AJ Feeley sucks, will always suck.

Justasportsfan said:
they have a career back up and a 3rd string qb fighting for the no. 1 spot. What do you expect? :roflmao:

The Bills have handed the starting job to a 3rd string QB (thats where Losman finished the year) and have a career backup behind him. How are things any different?

Losman7 said:
First of all, most mock drafts had him going in the first, mostly to the pack...

And that was widely considered a reach based purely on GB's needs, not the quality of the player. Also, the Bills used a 1st, 2nd, and 5th on Losman. They way over paid.

Losman7 said:
Second...hasn't your team been in a 5 year QB project with no end in site...

Pot: Hey kettle, your black

Do I really need to remind Bills fans of 8 years of:

Todd Collins
Rob Johnson
Doug Flutie
Alex van Pelt
Drew Bledsoe

FinfanInBuffalo said:
And that was widely considered a reach based purely on GB's needs, not the quality of the player. Also, the Bills used a 1st, 2nd, and 5th on Losman. They way over paid.

Pot: Hey kettle, your black

Do I really need to remind Bills fans of 8 years of:

Todd Collins
Rob Johnson
Doug Flutie
Alex van Pelt
Drew Bledsoe

Oh I know about QB problems... but out of the four QB's on our respective teams, who has the most upside going into 2005?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The Bills have handed the starting job to a 3rd string QB (thats where Losman finished the year) and have a career backup behind him. How are things any different?
Haha! Stupid logic. What do you expect from Wanny's biggest fan. :lol: Did you get your Pitts jersey yet?

Losman7 said:
Oh I know about QB problems... but out of the four QB's on our respective teams, who has the most upside going into 2005?

Way too early to tell on Losman. I would rate the other 3 as very similar. You can claim that Losman has more upside if you want to but the same was said about:

Ryan Leaf
Tim Couch
Akili Smith
Cade McNown
Rick Mirer
and many, many others.

First round QBs are probably about a 50/50 success ratio. I have no prediction on Losman. It is premature.

IMO, Frerotte is probably the most likely to be successful THIS YEAR due to his familiarity with the system and overall experience. I like Feeley's arm strength better than Frerotte's, but it remains to be seen if he can be successful in the NFL.

As far as Losman this year, I have a question for you. How many first year starters (either rookies or second year players with no playing time in their rookie years) have led their team to the playoffs. I'll spot you Marino and Roethlisberger. Name some more....

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! Stupid logic.

It's not a question of logic. It's just a statement of fact. Of course both facts and logic seem to escape you, so I see how you'd get confused.

Back
Top Bottom