Look at this from Finheaven.com!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at this from Finheaven.com!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
It's not a question of logic. It's just a statement of fact. Of course both facts and logic seem to escape you, so I see how you'd get confused.
the difference is the way you are attempting to spin thigs. He was a rookie therefore he was a 3rd string qb. AJ was NOT a rookie and still was the 3rd string. AJ also played like a 3rd string last year and he wasn't even a rookie :tongue:

Justasportsfan said:
the difference is the way you are attempting to spin thigs. He was a rookie therefore he was a 3rd string qb. AJ was NOT a rookie and still was the 3rd string. AJ also played like a 3rd string last year and he wasn't even a rookie

I wasn't trying to spin it any way. I was merely presenting the facts.

AJ wasn't third string last year. You keep referring to his spot on a team's depth chart from 2 years ago. That is not relevant any longer. Here are Feeley's numbers as a rookie in 2001:

A.J. Feeley 10 14 71.4 143 2 1 114.0

Here are Losman's numbers as a rookie:

2004 Buffalo Bills 3 5 60.0 32 0 1 39.2

Which is better?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I wasn't trying to spin it any way. I was merely presenting the facts.

AJ wasn't third string last year. You keep referring to his spot on a team's depth chart from 2 years ago. That is not relevant any longer. Here are Feeley's numbers as a rookie in 2001:

A.J. Feeley 10 14 71.4 143 2 1 114.0

Here are Losman's numbers as a rookie:

2004 Buffalo Bills 3 5 60.0 32 0 1 39.2

Which is better?
Who did JP plays against when he made those nos? Do you even know? Who was Aj playing against with those rookie nos.?

Simple question ... Who do you think is better Aj or Big Ben ?

Justasportsfan said:
they have a career back up and a 3rd string qb fighting for the no. 1 spot. What do you expect? :roflmao:

and you have a rookie with 5 snaps and 2 rejects... next?:rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
Who did JP plays against when he made those nos? Do you even know? Who was Aj playing against with those rookie nos.?

Who cares? They were both in mop up duty. In their rookie years, Feeley looked better than Losman. Feeley's first chance to be a full time starter was in a very difficult situation. I'm not willing to rule him out based on what I say last year, just as you are not willing to rule out JP. Neither player has proven anything yet.

Simple question ... Who do you think is better Aj or Big Ben ?[/QUOTE]

WTF does that have to do with anything? At this point it is impossible to compare the two. In their limited playing time, they were in totally opposite situations. Ben had a supporting cast. If I had to make a selection, it would be for Ben. He showed some flashes last year.

BTW, if Losman had put up numbers like Feeley's rookie year (or even his second year), Bills fans would be absolutely giddy.

Vessel17 said:
Wow! A whole new thread discussing the exact same thing as another thread this is amazing!!!! Here's 15 links to a quote of this post!

www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net
www.stupididea.net

fyi:I was joking, the above links are not to the quote.
Tell that to your barfalo sister losergal7 ..:shakeno: the originator of this thread!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Who cares? They were both in mop up duty. In their rookie years, Feeley looked better than Losman. Feeley's first chance to be a full time starter was in a very difficult situation. I'm not willing to rule him out based on what I say last year, just as you are not willing to rule out JP. Neither player has proven anything yet.
see, you don't even know. He was facing the sb champs.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
WTF does that have to do with anything? At this point it is impossible to compare the two. In their limited playing time, they were in totally opposite situations. Ben had a supporting cast. If I had to make a selection, it would be for Ben. He showed some flashes last year.

BTW, if Losman had put up numbers like Feeley's rookie year (or even his second year), Bills fans would be absolutely giddy.
of course you don't know which is why you keep getting proven wrong. Just like your opinion that "Wanny is better than Marv" :rofl3:

Big bens first five passing attempts was almost exactly the same as JP's. 3 for 5 and 1 INT and a sack. That's why it was stupid for you to try and attempt to compare AJ rookie nos. to JP's because after Ben's five 5 attempts, he went to to become 10X the qb Aj is.

Whether Jp will go on to become 10X this season remains to be seen but I predict he will be better than AJ ever was so far in his career. I doubt he will be as bad as Feeley was last year and I predict he'll be better than what AJ was w/ the eagles.

You're not even sure if AJ can beat out a career back-up.

Justasportsfan said:
see, you don't even know. He was facing the sb champs.

Losman played in two games you twit. The other was against Cleveland. Nice try. Typical....

Justasportsfan said:
Big bens first five passing attempts was almost exactly the same as JP's. 3 for 5 and 1 INT and a sack. That's why it was stupid for you to try and attempt to compare AJ rookie nos. to JP's

WTF? It is stupid to compare two QBs rookie numbers because of a third QB???? Do you even attempt to make any sense?

Justasportsfan said:
because after Ben's five 5 attempts, he went to to become 10X the qb Aj is.

10X the QB? That might be the dumbest statement of all time. Did he have 10X more TD passes? 10X higher passer rating? 10X more passing yards per game? Just another meaningless piece of cr@p you pulled out of your butt.

Justasportsfan said:
I predict he'll be better than what AJ was w/ the eagles.

Here are Feeley's numbers:
96 cmp 168 att 57.1% 1,154 yds 8 TDs 6 Ints 79.3

Losman needs to beat these stats for the season:

279 completions 488 attempts 57.1% 3357 yards 23 TDs 17 Ints 79.3 rating

I'm saving this prediction. We will see.

washFin84 said:
Tell that to your barfalo sister losergal7 ..:shakeno: the originator of this thread!
If you didn't notice my post was directed at him.

Back
Top Bottom