Look What I Found! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look What I Found!

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I hacked into Ricky's computer and found these journals, they seem to show his thought process throughout this whole ordeal...I think you'll find it quite interesting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 24th: Aloha! I'm in Hawaii now. The weather is nice. There are lots of beautiful flowers for me to photograph and I'm looking forward to that. First things first though, I need to solve my problem. I can't understand why the fans of the Dolphins hate them so much. No matter how hard I try to think about it, I can't figure out why, these guys I play with, who try so hard to win, are constantly ravaged by the fans. Don't they know that we're human and we are trying our hardest? Don't they know that every person on that field wants to win 100x more than any fan out there? I don't understand why they look up to me so much and hate the guy next to me. I just don't get it, and it hurts me to my soul.

I think I know how to fix it.

I'll give the fans a real enemy!..And.... I'll give the team an enemy.

They'll have a common enemy!!

Since I want to quit anyway, why not walk out now? Just Quit. Retire efective immediately.The fans will be outraged and my teammates will be mad too.

How could I walk out on them like that!! What does he think he's doing!!

I'll give them some pyscho babble about finding the truth and I just want to be free. That should eat them up good. Hey, I'm a whacko, they'll buy it.

It will bond the fans with the team and maybe they'll stop hating on the guys that don't deserve it. I'm calling Dave now but, I aint telling him about that third test yet.

July 25th:Leigh tells me all he// has broke lose in Miami. The fans are going crazy and he thinks the team is pretty mad too. I gotta agree, I saw Dave's press conference and I've never seen him so angry. It was kinda funny. Good for him, he needs the fire.

Now, maybe the team is as mad as the fans are and they can all be mad at ME.This will unite them all.

One day they'll see how I'm only trying to help but for now, my burden is going to be heavy.

I'm going to put on some Bob Marley now. Dang I miss my son. I hope he's not hearing about all this.

July 26th: Great, lots of fans are mad but not nearly as many as I thought. Too many are sympathetic to me being unhappy playing football. Who would have thought they'd buy that one? And not only that but even some of my teammates are understanding. Although Seth McKinney got some anger going, JT said that he was okay with whatever I wanted to do as long as it makes me happy. That makes me sad.

Plus I screwed up and said that I didn't want to take anymore abuse, but instead of thinking I was weak, they blamed poor Dave for running me into the ground. That guy can't catch a break.

This isn't working like I wanted it to. Now what? I already quit, how am I supposed to make them mad now?

Oh, I almost forgot... I haven't filed my retirement papers yet and a lot of fans think I might want to come back. That's not helping either. I need to get that done so those fans can get mad too.

July 27th: I got it! What do JT and Zach and most of the other guys on the team hate about me the most? Yep, I smoke weed. I'll change my story and say that weed was a big reason why I quit! NOW, I'll tell them about the third test! That will surely piss them off.

Don't call me shirley! Hahahahahaha

July 29th: I did it! I told them that I used masking agents and everything. I even told them that mj was better than Paxil. Hahahaha. Now NO ONE is going to stick up for me.

It's been a tough day and I'm taking a lot of heat but that's good right.. The fans and the Dolphins are going to love me for this one day, I know it.

Gotta cut this short today, there's a frayed piece of carpet that I want to get some pictures of while the light is still good.

July31st:Can you believe this? There are still fans who are on my side over this! Get this, they think since I stopped taking paxil, I've gone crazy again. They feel sorry for me...Gosh who would have thought they loved me so much that I would have this much trouble getting them to hate me.

I hope I'm doing the right thing but, I don't know WHAT to do next.

I'm going to see Cassie in a few days maybe she'll have an idea for me.

Aug 2nd: Cass came through! She says I should announce that I want to play again but, NOT for the Dolphins.Isn't she brilliant!! She says I should say I want to play for her hometown team the RAIDERS!!
Norv's new team!! I'm going to call him today and see if he'll want me there. This could work!! If I say I want to play for the Raiders after everything I've already said. Not only will they think I'm completely crazy but this time they'll HAVE to hate me. There is no way this can't work.

Aug. 5th: I did it! Oh man, did I do it. Norv was all for the idea, he even agreed to offer a pick to the Dolphins if I REALLY want to come back. I told him I did. So he thinks I'm coming back next season. I'm not sure if I am or not but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Besides, I think he still cares a little about the Dolphins and it makes him feel better to do something to help them out.

So now, everyone hates me and it looks like they are unified as a team and a fanbase against a common enemy. From the practice reports I read on Finheaven.com ( great site) it looks like Travis and Sammy are really doing well and everyone is playing with fire. There's no way I could go back to playing for them this year because I don't think I would make through one practice alive!! That crazy guy Boa, or whatever his name is would probably take my head off.

Dave is opening up the offense and allowing coach Foerster to use more of his own offense. That's good. That's real good.

It's time for these guys to show the world that Miami was never a one man team and now that they have the fans support 100% behind them, I think they're going to do great.No.... I KNOW they're going to do great.

I even got them an extra first round pick next year. Damn I'm good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the last entry.....what do you guys think?

clear.gif

That is classic.

:roflmao: Too funny!

Good Stuff InFins!

Well, it's good to see that Ricky's motives weren't all selfish.

inFINS, Did you have a little extra spare time today? That was some good hacking you did. Was there anything on his computer about his weed connection? It must be pretty damm good to give up millions of $ for.

Not very smar to say you hacked his comp in Finheaven.com.

1972 said:

inFINS, Did you have a little extra spare time today? That was some good hacking you did. Was there anything on his computer about his weed connection? It must be pretty damm good to give up millions of $ for.

No, I didn't see anything about weed. I was looking too!! :lol:

1972 said:

For a moment there, I thought you were taking the hacking thing seriously.. :roflmao: Good post InFins..

dude is this for real?? are those really his entrys ?? if they are we should treat him like the lions did sanders and never let him play again..

tenndolfan said:
dude is this for real?? are those really his entrys ?? if they are we should treat him like the lions did sanders and never let him play again..

Those are his real entries.........Infins did leave out the entry where he says that he is coming back and if the Dolphins make the superbowl he will retire again......

Back
Top Bottom