Look What I Found! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look What I Found!

Section126 said:
Those are his real entries.........Infins did leave out the entry where he says that he is coming back and if the Dolphins make the superbowl he will retire again......

LoL

inFINSible said:
I hacked into Ricky's computer and found these journals, they seem to show his thought process throughout this whole ordeal...I think you'll find it quite interesting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the last entry.....what do you guys think?

after reading his real journal entries....I CANT be mad at him. LoL

Section126 said:
Those are his real entries.........Infins did leave out the entry where he says that he is coming back and if the Dolphins make the superbowl he will retire again......
No he said he's NOT going to retire UNTIL the Dolphins win the Super Bowl.

So, if we wanted to, we could make him play longer than Emmit.... :D

LoL, i can't believe someone thought those were real.

my favorite line: "i have to photograph this piece of torn carpet while the light is still good."

LOL!

no comments about weed connections though? maybe he wanted to meet up with his friend Cecil the Diesel... ;)

texasPHINSfan said:
LoL, i can't believe someone thought those were real.

my favorite line: "i have to photograph this piece of torn carpet while the light is still good."

LOL!

no comments about weed connections though? maybe he wanted to meet up with his friend Cecil the Diesel... ;)
I kno wut u mean. Any of you guys who thought that was real are very gulliable. InFins, did u write those yourself, cuz if u did...way too much time.

inFINSible said:
I hacked into Ricky's computer and found these journals, they seem to show his thought process throughout this whole ordeal...I think you'll find it quite interesting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the last entry.....what do you guys think?

InFINS YOU are a trip .... :roflmao:

My

clear.gif

is going bonkers after scrolling through that post !!!!

clear.gif

Marino1983

Lehighphin said:
Funney funney funney funney. Funney!

...and funny as well. ;)

He InFINS, you know what? After you wrote that all out, I am sitting here TRYING to think of how Ricky could of done a worse job at quitting.

You're absolutely correct, it was almost perfection in it's design.

It's interesting when real life becomes even more crazy than fiction.

Thanks guys....and yeah I probably have way to much time on my hands..

D87, it was like magic.Took like twenty miuntes. I got the idea and it all matched up beautifully. I almost believe it myself. :lol:

the best way to tell its a fake is cuz u make Ricky sound WAY to normal. Rickys a "wierdo" remember.:)

FinFan24 said:
the best way to tell its a fake is cuz u make Ricky sound WAY to normal. Rickys a "wierdo" remember.:)
Maybe he's more sane than all of us. ;)

Drfletcherdc said:
I just knew Ricky wasn't selfish. He is just looking out for his team.
:roflmao::roflmao: See, this is why you should read the entire thread before posting. :D

yankeehillbilly said:
easy to get in to his computer. Username: Lotsa .......Password: weed
:lol:

InFins-this is classic :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom