Looking for contributions from last years draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for contributions from last years draft

I have more concerns about the 2015 draft class stepping up. Jordan Phillips & Bobby McCain in particular.

We did very well with the first 3 picks.

At the time we needed a Rb, Cb, and Lineman.

Tunsil looks as if he's going to be special.

Howard has #1 Cb written all over him especially in our scheme.

We honestly don't know what would have come from Drake if Ajayi didn't become a beast.

Drake is going to be a bigger contributor this year after showing he has NFL qualities and ability.

He's a special teams ace so far. I see him getting better overall.

I'd love for us to have more drafts like that one!!!

2015 would have been horrific if we didn't find Ajayi in the 5th lol

Parker will be fine. He's finally getting according to people around him..Money Talks!!

I'd argue the last 3 drafts have made the Miami Dolphins relevant again.

Elite talent-Landry, Ajayi, Parker, Tunsil, Howard

Last edited:
Starks? Man, I only wish we'd drafted Starks! And by Starks, I mean Kenneth Dixon.

But seriously, Starks made my day :)

Tunsil is an amazing pick....Howard is a starter...Drake is a playmaker and great change of pace back....good draft!

If Caroo and Grant develop...outstanding draft!

We drafted Stark last year? Was Iron Man on injured reserve all of last year??

If we get a franchise LT, and #1-2 CB, then the draft was awesome. Drake and Carroo were needed back ups, and the rest of the draft was a awful. Grant, Duarte, Doughty were dumb picks. All 3 should have been LBs or safeties, as we had to sign 1 lb and 1 safety that were t on a roster after 3 weeks. Lucas was a disappointment but we needed to take fliers on LBs and secondary in late rounds, so I can't get mad at the pick.

You can't look at the draft with out looking at Kiko and Maxwell. With he 8th pick in the NFL draft we got our best T, LB, and CB. That alone makes the draft a success.

Back
Top Bottom