Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

I'll Be There

Amars said:
im there 9:45am. Hope all you guys show up.

How will we know who's who there?

Should we carry little signs with our FinsHeaven names on them? LOL.
D**n that'd be so funny. We'd look like total dorks.

Anyways, I'll look for the dudes in the Finsgear.

B. :dolphins:

p.s. - Let's kick the CRAP out of the Jills tomorrow.

I'll be wearing Orange Ronnie Brown and Ice I think is going to wear JT jersey

Hey, where'd you go?

so we're all here at Grunions and the BudGirls are here doing a promotion! It's awesome.

About a three to one girl to guy ratio and 5 cent wings with a beer. HAHAAH You missed out dudes!

Amars, IcePhinFan, Bpk, Phinatic13 showed... where were you?

GAMERS!

B.

:fire: I was on my way and the brakes I just had worked on, on Monday decided they didnt wanna work anymore. Its always fun trying to stop a Cadillac with no brakes. If there is another gathering I will be there for sure.

Amars, BPK,Phinatic13 good to meet you guys today!!!!!!

Hey next week where we want to meet up at?????

Just hope we win, this losing crap sucks!!!!!!!

Hey guys fun meeting you guys today also. It suck that the game was well you know. Anyways lets see if we can meet up next week or at least for sure the JETS game.

BTW you guys better not log in under me. I dont want to change my password. :lol:

Amars said:
Hey guys fun meeting you guys today also. It suck that the game was well you know. Anyways lets see if we can meet up next week or at least for sure the JETS game.

BTW you guys better not log in under me. I dont want to change my password. :lol:

:foundout:

Yeah, BPK :lol:

damn it i started the whole wanna meet people thing and i didnt even get to go that sucks ay but o well we got to see whens the next game we can see and chill at

dolphins541399 said:
damn it i started the whole wanna meet people thing and i didnt even get to go that sucks ay but o well we got to see whens the next game we can see and chill at

Were planning the next meeting, so stay in touch..:wink:

I say we all vote that BpK buys us all chicken strips at half time, at the next game :D :wink:

icephinfan said:
I say we all vote that BpK buys us all chicken strips at half time, at the next game :D :wink:

lol. Nice try.

I still like the idea of camping out on FFIC's lawn. Maybe we get there around 3am and set up the grill... just a small set-up. Two large BBQ grills, a smoker (gotta start the smoked meat by 3am to make game time), two beer kegs (one dark, one lager), and a portable table with the chips, pretels, nachos etc. We can keep the cooler full of meat under the table.

That oughta leave enough room on the lawn for our four lawnchairs, gas generator and radio. If he doesn't wake up when we start playing tunes at 4 in the morning, he'll enjoy seeing us at sunrise Sunday morning.

I also highly suggest we all do Dolphins facepaint and bodypaint for full effect. Maybe a coloured teal 'n orange afro wig too.

Would someone be willing to e-mail FinFanInCali and ask him how big his lawn is? Don't tell him why.

:)

I'm mostly kidding.

Barry

FFIC is ignoring this thread:lol:

So, where are we meeting up for Sunday??? Why not grunions again then maybe the other spot next week. This way the fella'z who didn't make it last week can this week.

Back
Top Bottom