Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

ay im comeing from south central so it aint easy for me and my car dont work write i aint gonna bus it there maybe a late game then ill go and i been a fan since 92 i remeber i was the only one still cheering for a comeback when they got blown out by the jaguars in the playoffs like in 2000 i think it was

dolphins541399 said:
ay im comeing from south central so it aint easy for me and my car dont work write i aint gonna bus it there maybe a late game then ill go and i been a fan since 92 i remeber i was the only one still cheering for a comeback when they got blown out by the jaguars in the playoffs like in 2000 i think it was

Ummmmmmm

dolphins541399 said:
dont matter im not gonna take the bus either

You don't want to meet us, remember you .."cough Cough" started this thread?????

We'll try to work something out. You have about 7 more chances to meet up with us. Since 2 games are on Hollidays.

BPK will buy you some chicken wings from Grunions.:D

yo i dont need someone to buy me anything and il se whats up next week then but like i said ill most likely make a late game then early

dolphins541399 said:
yo i dont need someone to buy me anything and il se whats up next week then but like i said ill most likely make a late game then early
Yo, let's go to da Bears game and watch da Dolphins kick butt.

You down for that game????

icephinfan said:
Yo, let's go to da Bears game and watch da Dolphins kick butt.

You down for that game????

COME TO THE JETS GAME!!! :Dplease :pray:

look ill try to make it and taht way i canshow you cause that my car acts up alot and maybe you'll believe me when i say my cars a P.O.S (piece of ****) and i cant go that far in it

It is an hour drive for me and I still showed up. At least for one game...come to think of it that is the only game we won...coincedince(sp?) I think not. As a matter of fact I drove right past South Central on my journey there.

americanmoose84 said:
It is an hour drive for me and I still showed up. At least for one game...come to think of it that is the only game we won...coincedince(sp?) I think not. As a matter of fact I drove right past South Central on my journey there.

:tantrum: See you don't show up and we lose.

Maybe you can pick up the little Homie with the bad car.:D

That will make for an interesting conversation for the ride here :lol:

okay let me explain you know how some mexican familys have junk cars in the back and they use it as storage thats my car i have **** in there from where my family cose down there bussiness

dolphins541399 said:
okay let me explain you know how some mexican familys have junk cars in the back and they use it as storage thats my car i have **** in there from where my family cose down there bussiness

Don't sweat it, we will figure something out.

Your family does business out of the trunk????

dolphins541399 said:
what no im sayin my family close there bussniess and stored it in my car theres a major difference

Well you got 1 week to get your ride working, or maybe one of us could pick you up...Cough Cough MOOSE.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom