Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

Chiefs/Dolphins.

I'm in.

Also, they cut the Dolphins/Bears game at the 2 minute warning.:tantrum:

icephinfan said:
Well it was the 49ers. You never know Moose, anything can happen.

Okay I have to give you props, bud as the most diehard fan who believed BEFORE the upset victory.

Dude, you DESERVE to enjoy this more than anymore since you actually believed in us winning.

Still no chicken strips for you though.

icephinfan said:
Hey do you guys know that the Bears vs. Dolphins game will be on Channel 2 at 10:00am????

Yes. I did. That's why I watched with my own beer in my hand in bed, and a basket of grunion rings.

Bpk said:
Okay I have to give you props, bud as the most diehard fan who believed BEFORE the upset victory.

Dude, you DESERVE to enjoy this more than anymore since you actually believed in us winning.

Still no chicken strips for you though.

:tantrum:

Bpk said:
Yes. I did. That's why I watched with my own beer in my hand in bed, and a basket of grunion rings.

Until they cut the game off at the 2:00 minute warning, but you were probably too wasted to realize.:lol:

yeah it was a bomb game and it sucks they cut it and i know you guys are gonna rip on me for not going so let me hear it

im going to rip on you for not making me laugh with your posts..and plus you spelled everything right :sidelol: :wink:

vmarcilfan75 said:
im going to rip on you for not making me laugh with your posts..and plus you spelled everything right :sidelol: :wink:

I would be in total shock if I saw a period or a comma in there.:lol:

dolphins541399 said:
yeah it was a bomb game and it sucks they cut it and i know you guys are gonna rip on me for not going so let me hear it

Are you going to watch any game with us this year??????

yeah i'll watch a game and who cares about periods and all that if i aint in school i have no reason to put them

dolphins541399 said:
yeah i'll watch a game and who cares about periods and all that if i aint in school i have no reason to put them

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay man, you have 8 more chances.:wink:

I hope some of you guys go SUNDAY. This will be a good game.

Especially you Dolphins541399.

Back
Top Bottom