Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

Hey when nobody shows up, we win.

So nobody ever meet up again, see ya in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!:lol:

:lol:

how bout Jacksonville game here at Nationals Sports Bar. Alot dolphins fans especially for that game because of the fight for the final wild card spot. Honestly Grunion is kinda a run down spot.

icephinfan said:
Hey when nobody shows up, we win.

So nobody ever meet up again, see ya in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!:lol:

Actually, I was at Grunions. lol. Thought you'd be there, Ice so I took a chance and went there to watch the game.

Bpk said:
Actually, I was at Grunions. lol. Thought you'd be there, Ice so I took a chance and went there to watch the game.

:lol: Oh nobody said they were going so, I didn't go.

Im down for either one. Buena Park is the one I usually go to but the one in Anaheim was voted one of the top sports bar in the country by Sports Illustrated.

Amars said:
Im down for either one. Buena Park is the one I usually go to but the one in Anaheim was voted one of the top sports bar in the country by Sports Illustrated.

Amars, I need an address to both places.

If i can shake the Flu, I will go.

icephinfan said:
Amars, I need an address to both places.

If i can shake the Flu, I will go.

Buena Park
take the 91 and get off on orangethorpe and make a left. Its right after the freeway overpass on right hand side

Anaheim
its across from Angels Stadium. I forget the street :shakeno:

the one in anahiem if its across from the angle stadium then i think its on college state or something like that but i think we should go to that one its a whole lot better

Back
Top Bottom