Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

The Future said:
oh ok i have a buddy that lives down there. how many people so far have said they would go?

I think 3 or 4, I'll have to re-read the posts.:lol:

icephinfan said:
I think 3 or 4, I'll have to re-read the posts.:lol:

:sidelol: since im new on here, are there alot of LA fans on this board? we should look for female phin fans 2 go also :D

The Future said:
:sidelol: since im new on here, are there alot of LA fans on this board? we should look for female phin fans 2 go also :D

yeah, there are some L.A. fin fans here.

Games

I would go to the Sept. 17th Bills game and the Oct. 8th Pats game.

btw, Ice, you're right in redondo? You hardly have a ten minute drive to get to Grunions. Lucky son of a...

B.

Sunday Night - 8pm - Grunions

As an FYI, I am going to Grunions this Sunday night at 8pm to watch the replay of Sat's Phins game (on NFL Network).

Ken the Manager has said he'll make sure Phil (the bartender that night) puts the game on.

If anyone else wants to stop by, let me know, or just drop by there. If you do, DON'T TELL ME WHO WON!!! I'm going to avoid all TV, Internet and Radio from Saturday at dinnertime to Sunday at 8pm if I can. That way it'll be like watching a live game. (Stupid bartender will prolly screw it up for me though by telling me the final score when I get there.)

Cheers,

B.

I'm out of town this weekend, but maybe next weekend. But, in definetly for regular season.:dolphins:

I say we start making a list. I am in for game 2. If everything goes well I will be down any other game as well.

going to game 2:
AmericanMoose84

Hmm

LOL. I signed up for NFL Field Pass today so I could listen to the game live. Now I have to decide whether to still b other going to Grunions to watch Jax whip us.

No one else has said they're going, so I may or may not show tomorrow night, as an FYI.

Still in for Bills and Pats games though (Sept 17th and Oct somethingth).

B.

americanmoose84 said:
I say we start making a list. I am in for game 2. If everything goes well I will be down any other game as well.

going to game 2:
AmericanMoose84

/me says I'm going to game 2 as well :D

what up my fellow LA phin fans? did u guys see the skins vs cinci game? man i feel bad for the skin fans about CP. i would die if something like that happend 2 ronnie.

The Future said:
what up my fellow LA phin fans? did u guys see the skins vs cinci game? man i feel bad for the skin fans about CP. i would die if something like that happend 2 ronnie.

Hey Brotha, are you in for game 2?? So, far it is 2 of us.

Back
Top Bottom