looks like bradshaw's not coming here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

looks like bradshaw's not coming here

Who didn't expect to see this regime get raped again? Every offseason.

Funny how Ireland asks Dez Bryant about his more being the whore, yet he's the one who gets pimped on a yearly basis.

How did they get raped by not paying a running back a ton of money?

His pay rate jumped when deangelo got 43 mil. How can Carolina give a guy coming off a serious knee
Injury so much money??

It is pretty obvious look at last seasons record. He really pushed them over the edge. LOL!

I agree on not paying Ronnie Brown. we have a new power back and we need speed not aging Ronnie Brown who is injury prone and not getting any younger or faster. We need to be unpredictable in the backfield and keeping Ronnie Brown will go against that mentality!

Nothing wrong with not overpaying for a vet RB

Ahmad Bradshaw is 25 Years Old! Has really only toted the Rock for 2 Years as his first 2 years were mainly special teams and spot duty. At 25 it is like getting a Rookie but knowing they are really good!
This is the one guy I wanted out of all of the Free Agents as he is a Game Changing RB!

It is pretty obvious look at last seasons record. He really pushed them over the edge. LOL!

Guess Dan Marino sucks then being that he never pushed his team 'over the edge' :rolleyes:

Why do you people continue to blame a team's success or lack thereof on a single player? It's stupid.

Yeah we'll re-sign Mr. Ballerina dancer Ronnie Brown now. Ronnie is washed up as an NFL Running Back so we need to move on from him!!!

How did they get raped by not paying a running back a ton of money?

Pay attention and you'll see the obvious for yourself.

Ireland gets used every offseason. Have fun watching Ronnie Brown do nothing again next season.

Ahmad Bradshaw is 25 Years Old! Has really only toted the Rock for 2 Years as his first 2 years were mainly special teams and spot duty. At 25 it is like getting a Rookie but knowing they are really good!
This is the one guy I wanted out of all of the Free Agents as he is a Game Changing RB!

Leave it to Ireland to bungle it up.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Now Ireland can go screw up the Orton deal and we'll be all set.

How many people would be surprised at Henne and Ronnie starting at QB/RB this season? I wouldn't be. Disgusted? Yeah. Surprised? No way. I almost expect it.

im ok with it now go get me Sidney Rice and or Zach Miller

I guess well have to settle for Ronnie until we draft a true scat back next year can you say LaMicheal James

Back
Top Bottom