Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water

and the jest continue lead the league in off the field issues, LMAO
Actually it's a non-issue since she's legal. She's very young, but it's not a legal issue. Should we look actual legal issues for each team over the last 2 years?

Code:
DateDescending	Name			Team		Position	Incident	
9/21/2010	Braylon Edwards 	N.Y. Jets	WR		Arrested on suspicion of drunken driving around 5:15 a.m. in New York. Blood-alcohol content reportedly 0.16.	 
5/26/2010	Phillip Merling 	Miami		DE		Arrested, charged with aggravated battery on pregnant girlfriend.	 
3/19/2010	Ronnie Brown 		Miami		RB		Arrested on suspicion of DUI near Atlanta after being pulled over for changing lanes without signaling. Blood-alcohol content of .158.	 
2/20/2010	Will Allen 		Miami		CB		Arrested, charged with DUI about 3:30 a.m. in Miami Beach. Breath tests showed blood-alcohol content at .152 and .167.	 
2/6/2010	Tony McDaniel 		Miami		DT		Arrested on misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly getting into fight with his girlfriend.	Suspended by NFL one game under personal conduct policy. Pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct. Received six months' probation and ordered to attend counseling.
10/5/2009	Will Billingsley	Miami		CB		Arrested, charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and resisting arrest after scratches found on girlfriend's arm and neck.	 
5/24/2009	Randy Starks 		Miami		DE		Arrested, charged with aggravated battery of a police officer in Miami Beach.	Reduced to misdemeanor traffic violation, $219 fine, eight hours in traffic classes.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Was it a juice bar?

No, but he did pick her up by offering a juice box.

[video=youtube;GlN3oEjMpUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Regardless, this is still pretty embarrassing on Sanchez's part. I would clown on a buddy if he hooked up with a freakin girl still in high school (and not old enough to even buy cigarettes:lol2:).

I'd tell you what I really think about this post, but this isn't TheGangGreen and I don't feel like getting banned.

It is legal in the states of New York and New Jersey, sure, but it's still illegal in various states (including Florida, for example). So therefore, it is still going to be seen in a negative light. The fact that Sanchez is even sleeping around with a MINOR (yes, she's still a minor) brings up a red flag. Especially since this is strike two, in a sense.

Here is a wild card, as well, like what happened with Lawrence Taylor: was she 17 at the time of the event (this happened last December), or was she 16? Because 16 is statutory rape in NY and NJ. We'll find out on Tuesday, I guess.

You cannot defend Sanchez for something like that. Sorry, dude.

You are wrong.... NJ age of consent is 16 and in NY age of consent is 17...

Regardless, this is still pretty embarrassing on Sanchez's part. I would clown on a buddy if he hooked up with a freakin girl still in high school (and not old enough to even buy cigarettes:lol2:).

lol yeah clowning on hooking up with a hot 17 year old?? Yeah thats embarrassing... So if your buddy hooked up with this girl http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/Videlov/AngieVarona2.jpg you would make fun of him??? LOL Thats real embarrassing...

Good Lord. I dont think any straight man could turn that down. More power to him.

The male's most frustrating problem rears it's ugly head again. Why do the gay guys always have the hottest girls hanging all over them? Sanchez isn't even that mysterious "is he or isn't he?" that makes girls want to find out. He is pretty blatantly gay. It's not fair to us straight guys...

lol yeah clowning on hooking up with a hot 17 year old?? Yeah thats embarrassing... So if your buddy hooked up with this girl http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/Videlov/AngieVarona2.jpg you would make fun of him??? LOL Thats real embarrassing...

She does have big beautiful eyes but again, just something wrong about dating/hookin up with a high school student when a guy is in his mid 20s imo. But hey thats just me. If I could give the Dirty any advice it would be stick with chicks in the public eye (like that Sports Illustrated model or the chick from Sopranos).

It was ****ty of that chick to get all pissy about privacy when she is announcing Sanchez texted her on her facebook. Freakin jersey chasin attention whore wants it both ways. Groupies are out of control nowadays

She does have big beautiful eyes but again, just something wrong about dating/hookin up with a high school student when a guy is in his mid 20s imo. But hey thats just me. If I could give the Dirty any advice it would be stick with chicks in the public eye (like that Sports Illustrated model or the chick from Sopranos).

It was ****ty of that chick to get all pissy about privacy when she is announcing Sanchez texted her on her facebook. Freakin jersey chasin attention whore wants it both ways. Groupies are out of control nowadays

That's exactly what drives me crazy about this society. Half of these models you see in SI or anywhere else are under 18 ... but they're all presented in a sexual, alluring, "come over here and f*#k me" way. So what exactly is the message???

"Hey guys ... Look how hot this girl is ... but if you're thinking about sticking your D*#k in her, you must be some kind of pervert"

The hypocrosy, and moralism is such a bunch of bull****.

Even that hot I would still clown on my friend for dating someone that young. My rule of thumb is you should don't date anyone over five years older than yourself or anyone five years younger than yourself.

But besides that, dating someone that young can easly turn stalker status in a heart beat the minute you break up with them.

Back
Top Bottom