Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water

clear.gif

Not even that good looking?

I mean Mark Sanchez is suppose to be the man..If your going to risk everything for this your a moron.

http://cdn2.famegame.com/share/uplo...ngJPlattEKrugerMMansingh_120810.jpg/Array.jpg

Not bad at all. On and off the field, Sanchez don't miss!

Oh, as far as this being "Strike 2". Lets see... the "Strike 1" happened at USC where some chick said that she found herself with Sanchez in bed and didn't know how that happened, so Sanchez got arrested... then later that same day, she recanted and said that her and Mark had consentual sex so all the charges were dropped. Now this "Strike 2"... is with a person of legal age. So what's the beef?

BTW, some of you are forgetting that Sanchez just turned 24. He was 23 at the time. Ask your sisters how old the guys were that they were dating at 17... half of them were in their mid 20s. This is no news aside from the fact that Mark is a huge celebrity.

If your going to risk everything for this your a moron.

Risk everything? LMAO! What did he risk? He's also ****ing a very hot bartender from Marquee. He's probably got 20 or so chicks that he's with every month. He's going to be the next Derek Jeter.

Deadspin has been ruthless to the Jets this past year hahaha.

I bet the Jets organization absolutely loathes that website (favre's weewee pics, latina reporter being harassed, Rex Ryan's embarrassing foot fetish, his wife naked, black guy worshipping her feet, and now the Dirty Sanchez may be in some **** with a 17 yr old)
If they stopped doing stupid sh*t then the site wouldn't have anything to report.

If they stopped doing stupid sh*t then the site wouldn't have anything to report.

Oh I agree haha. ANd I am not complaining either. The Jets organization is the gift that keeps on giving with their random controversies. Its not even about arrests or anything like that. Just random **** that makes me & other laugh

Actually it's a non-issue since she's legal. She's very young, but it's not a legal issue. Should we look actual legal issues for each team over the last 2 years?

Code:
DateDescending    Name            Team        Position    Incident    
9/21/2010    Braylon Edwards     N.Y. Jets    WR        Arrested on suspicion of drunken driving around 5:15 a.m. in New York. Blood-alcohol content reportedly 0.16.     
5/26/2010    Phillip Merling     Miami        DE        Arrested, charged with aggravated battery on pregnant girlfriend.     
3/19/2010    Ronnie Brown         Miami        RB        Arrested on suspicion of DUI near Atlanta after being pulled over for changing lanes without signaling. Blood-alcohol content of .158.     
2/20/2010    Will Allen         Miami        CB        Arrested, charged with DUI about 3:30 a.m. in Miami Beach. Breath tests showed blood-alcohol content at .152 and .167.     
2/6/2010    Tony McDaniel         Miami        DT        Arrested on misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly getting into fight with his girlfriend.    Suspended by NFL one game under personal conduct policy. Pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct. Received six months' probation and ordered to attend counseling.
10/5/2009    Will Billingsley    Miami        CB        Arrested, charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and resisting arrest after scratches found on girlfriend's arm and neck.     
5/24/2009    Randy Starks         Miami        DE        Arrested, charged with aggravated battery of a police officer in Miami Beach.    Reduced to misdemeanor traffic violation, $219 fine, eight hours in traffic classes.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

No, but he did pick her up by offering a juice box.
Billingsley is actually a Jet now.

http://cdn2.famegame.com/share/uplo...ngJPlattEKrugerMMansingh_120810.jpg/Array.jpg

Not bad at all. On and off the field, Sanchez don't miss!

Oh, as far as this being "Strike 2". Lets see... the "Strike 1" happened at USC where some chick said that she found herself with Sanchez in bed and didn't know how that happened, so Sanchez got arrested... then later that same day, she recanted and said that her and Mark had consentual sex so all the charges were dropped. Now this "Strike 2"... is with a person of legal age. So what's the beef?

BTW, some of you are forgetting that Sanchez just turned 24. He was 23 at the time. Ask your sisters how old the guys were that they were dating at 17... half of them were in their mid 20s. This is no news aside from the fact that Mark is a huge celebrity.
Ok, she actually pretty cute in this picture. But the other one, definitely not.

Thundersnow, I suspect. I told her I'd make sure it's legal in Jersey for a girl her age to hook up with a 24-year-old man.
"It is. It's 16," she said. "I checked."

And yet...

E.K.: "You can't print my name, I'm under 18, you need consent"

It is just me, or does that seem alittle backwards?

Ah well, many other states(including his "home town") have the age at 18. I have little doubt he will eventually screw up again.

What a dumb girl... Oh well... Not like she really didn't want the publicity. It's only when she got it did she realize it's ugly truth.

Back
Top Bottom