looks like mother nature again.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

looks like mother nature again..

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
Well it looks like the curse continues forcast is for heavy rain most of the game
thats great the only way we score is passing we have no running game thanks
ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can still pass in the rain. The only thing that worries me is our rushing Defense, but it seems Buffalo is struggling at rushing at Henry probably won't play PLUS Bowens is expected to play.

Oh crap, I was just checking around and it is supposed to be in the low to mid 30's tommorrow with a chance of SNOW!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
typical Buffalo weather. What did you guys expect in the middle of October, 75 and Sunny?
Yes! :D

Seriously though I think I experienced what they are forcasting a few years ago. My brother is a huge Bills fan(yep, a Dolphins fan and a Bills fan as brothers) and we went up to the Bills/Jets game back in 2001(Jets won) and it was in October and it snowed a little bit before the game. Other then a few flurries, it was mostly just a cold game. Also, comparing Pro Player Stadium and Ralph Wilson stadium, we have the better stadium BY FAR!

Dolfan73 said:
Hey it got down in the 60's here in florida last nite lol.
Florida would be perfect if it weren't for dem hurricanes.

none of you should be complaining about the weather in teh 30s and a cance of snow, I live in Rochester adn believe me, its not gonna snow.

Every time they say snow, they mean about 10 flakes every hour. dont worry bout it, the cold is the only thing im worried about.

I dont wanna freeze my a** off. Im rapped up in my dolphins blanket right now

believe me, ive been hearing all week about the snow because where I live (right next to the erie canal which goes throght the middle of Pittsford which is wehre I live is a huge place for crew. Most of pittsford does crew so i have alot of friends goign to a regatta this weekend complaining about rowing in the snow,

30s isnt gonna be too bad, i dont think it will get to 30. its cold right now, but it shouldnt be that cold... hopefully

Nublar7 said:
Yes! :D

Seriously though I think I experienced what they are forcasting a few years ago. My brother is a huge Bills fan(yep, a Dolphins fan and a Bills fan as brothers) and we went up to the Bills/Jets game back in 2001(Jets won) and it was in October and it snowed a little bit before the game. Other then a few flurries, it was mostly just a cold game. Also, comparing Pro Player Stadium and Ralph Wilson stadium, we have the better stadium BY FAR!
How did that happen? How can one of u be for Fins, and the others a Bills fan??:confused:

Spector said:
none of you should be complaining about the weather in teh 30s and a cance of snow, I live in Rochester adn believe me, its not gonna snow.

Every time they say snow, they mean about 10 flakes every hour. dont worry bout it, the cold is the only thing im worried about.

I dont wanna freeze my a** off. Im rapped up in my dolphins blanket right now

believe me, ive been hearing all week about the snow because where I live (right next to the erie canal which goes throght the middle of Pittsford which is wehre I live is a huge place for crew. Most of pittsford does crew so i have alot of friends goign to a regatta this weekend complaining about rowing in the snow,

30s isnt gonna be too bad, i dont think it will get to 30. its cold right now, but it shouldnt be that cold... hopefully

yeah, try living in ND, where it's cold all year around!!!!
it's already snowed here and in the 30's.
our 4th of July this year was in the 40's!!!!!
No wonder we don't have a professional team here!:lol:
yes, i just love this state!!!:roflmao:

FinFan24 said:
How did that happen? How can one of u be for Fins, and the others a Bills fan??:confused:
My dad is a Jets fan and im a fins fan.

Back
Top Bottom